Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Vanessa's POV

We were sat here on the plane. It was gonna be hours and hours until we got back to Manchester in the UK. We were in Australia after all. It was gonna be atleast 24 hours until we were back which was a whole day. That was way too long. But I was sat next to harry and Zayn on the flight back anyway. Eleanor And Louis were sat together. And then Niall Liam and marcel were sat together. They were two rows behind us but Eleanor and Louis were the row next to us on the left.

This was gonna be so long.

'Please fasten your seat belts while we take off. The exits are here here, and here' as the voice instructed through the microphone. There were 2 boys and 2 girls who were known as Trolley Dollies or "Cabin Crew" they were stood there, one down each isle pointing to the exits.

Harry started sniggering so I had to nudge him. 'Stop being rude' I giggled. One of the girl trolley dollies gave us a dirty look.

'Yeah b**ch you can keep staring' I muttered. She was obviously oblivious because she didnt even hear me say it.

'Enjoy your flight' the person said through the microphone again.

So what we just had to sit here for like 24 hours to get back to the UK. Wow this would be fun. But atleast I was sat next to harry and Zayn so they would keep me company.

'Are you ok?' harry looked at me as his hand grasped mine.

'Yeah I'm fine Thankyou'. I smiled at him kissing him on the cheek.

'Is that all I get?' he teased.

'Oi harry we're on a plane' I lightly whacked him on the leg.

'Wow feisty one, look at her Zayn touching me up she can't get enough of me' he leant over me as he was telling Zayn.

'Umm yes I can harry. I think you'll find I whacked you because you're being inappropriate' I whacked him again.

Before he could even kissed me again I put my finger across his lips.

'OOoooh' he winked.

'Eurgh'

'You having fun there?' Zayn tapped my shoulder as he could see I was getting irritated my Harry's inappropriate teases.

'Yeah just about' I laughed.

'What you doing?' Zayn asked.

'Just listening to music what you doing?' I asked him.

'Just looking at fanfic that fans have been writing. And those things called...ummm....' Zayn wondered.

'...Imagines?' I said.

'That's it yeah. They're so dirty imagines though. One about me and Liam. And they're calling it Ziam' he cringed.

'Heard that' Liam called out.

Zayn turned round to him and gave him a grin. As the person behind looked at him. Giving him a flirty kinda look. She looked a bit like perrie from little mix but she wasn't.

'Urr this is awkward' Zayn just slowly waved at the girl. Before turning back around and sitting down.

'What song you listening to?' he asked.

'Little mix move.' I said.

'Oh cool'

'Ohh.. my god Zayn I totally forgot. You and perrie. I forgot. I didn't mean to..' I blushed.

'No it's fine. It's only a song. Me and her are still friends anyway.

'No seriously Zayn I don't wanna make you feel awkward because I'm listening to little mix and your ex girlfriend.' I replied.

'It's honestly fine' he smiled.

I thought him and perrie were honestly perfect together anyway. But as long as they were still friends everything was fine.

'Zayn id love to meet perrie one day' I said.

'Well maybe you can either when our tour is finished or when we are on a break' he smiled.

'Woo'

Marcels POV

The whole flight back I was just thinking about Vanessa. Okay maybe I still had the slightest of feelings for her. But I had to forget about her. Her and harry were inlove. They loved each other. Even though all this time while we've been in Australia Vanessa has come to me when she's had problems with harry, I wouldn't change a thing. They love each other.

There was this girl that kept walking up and down the isle of the plane. She looked like she was about 18. I was like nearly 20 well i was still 19 so she was about the same age kinda. She was beautiful. She kept smiling at me. She was wearing a t-shirt that said 'we danced all night to the Best Song Ever' on it. Which made me feel proud because I know I wasn't in the band but I was in that video.

She had a darkish blonde hair dip dyed blue. Black skinny jeans that looked a bit like Harry's. her best song ever top and brown boots. She must have been a harry girl.

'Hey' she said.

'Hello' I waved.

'I'm a harry girl. Im 18 and I love one direction so much and I think you're amazing in best song ever do you think you could sign my iPad case please?' she asked politely as she pulled out her one direction iPad case.

'Me? yeah sure' I said

'What's your name?' I asked her.

'I'm Tia' she smiled.

'I love you marcel' she hugged me.

She handed her pen as I sighed her case.

I put.

"To Tia

Thanks for supporting my brother and his band. One of the biggest directioners I've met and one of the prettiest;)

Lots of love

Marcel Styles xx"

'OMG Thankyou so much' she kissed me on the cheek.

'Hehe you're welcome, liam and Niall are here too' I let her know.

'It's ok I'll ask them later. You're my fave I just desperately needed your autograph because I love you so much.' She replied.

Wow I was touched. A directioner just wanted my autograph before she wanted the actual bands. Ahah I was loved.

'Get in there' niall winked.

'Someone's got an admirer' liam joked.

Maybe I did.

I sat there wondering what it'd be like dating a directioner. I wasn't even in the band but I felt like I was apart of it somehow because I came to their tours and starred in their music video and plus I am Harry's brother.

That girl was really nice though. And it's not like she was a little 11 year old directioner. She was 18 after all which was only like one year younger than me.

I just had to sit and wait for hours to see what would happen. Maybe before we left this flight I would have her number.

_______________

Hey guys what do you think so far?

Please could you check out my other fanfic called 'Perfect Two' its based on Zayn so I think Zayn girls might enjoy it ;)

By the way I only had to say Zayn and perrie aren't together anymore in my book so it fits in with the story line. In real life I love them together so before I get any hate, its just a story. They're only no longer together in my story because that's the way I've decided to make this story okay :)

And in fact I'm a Zayn girl anyway!

Thanks guys no hate!

Love you all xoxoxoxoxoxox