Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Vanessa's POV

So the next morning I woke up next to harry. I slept with him last night. So I think we were going out again now. I was really happy about it but I couldn't completely ditch marcel and Zayn because they've helped me through all of this and so have the other guys and Eleanor. It's just Zayn and marcel really have treated me like their little sister so I can't completely leave them for harry.

'Morning babe' harry smiled looking at me as his raspy voice ran straight through me. He was rushing his fingers through my hair as I led on top of him kissing him.

'Morning' I smirked.

'I need to apologise to marcel and the guys for everything now. I won't do this again. Vanessa I promise.'

He looked at me like he was actually being serious. Like it actually meant something this time.

'Okay do you want me to come with you?' I asked.

'No babe it's okay you can if you want or you can stay here it's up to you' he put his warm arms around me.

The heat off his body made me feel warm and I could just stay like this forever.

'I'll stay in here and get ready then' I decided.

'Okay' he winked.

'... Ah and no peeking' I pointed my finger at him.

He just laughed.

'I can't promise anything' he chuckled.

'Ew perv' I teased.

He kissed me then walked out the bedroom door to apologise to the others.

Everything sounded like it was going well at the moment.

They weren't arguing with each other, all their voices were calm.

I decided to get changed.

I was just in my small shorts and a white lacy crop top and a cute messy bun.

I went to the draw and realised this wasn't my room so my clothes weren't in here.

'Harry do you mind If I borrow one of your tops?' I shouted out to him.

Then he just barged in.

'Yeah that's fine babe' he winked.

I have him a stern look.

'What. I said I couldn't primate anything and anyway it's not like your naked or anything' he smirked.

'Oh shoo harry' I wiggled my nose.

'Fine babe see ya in two secs'

He closed the door and went back in the other room to talk to the others.

I left my lacy crop top ok but took off my shorts and chucked them on Harry's bed.

I went in his draw and pulled out a jumped of his. Omggg it even smelt of harry. It was his jumper that said "teenage runaway" on it. It was long in me but that was okay I could wear it as a long top.

Put a bit of his body spray on. Yeah it was for men but oh well.

I walked into the other room where they were all stood there hugging harry. Even marcel and harry hugged.

Eleanor ran over to me.

'Hey did you hear? Harry's sorry and everyone's friends again' she clapped.

'Yeah I heard. That's amazing! and there's something even better' I said.

'What?' she asked

'Guess'

'... You and harry!! you slept together so you must be ...back together again!!!!' he jumped for joy.

'That's great babe' she hugged me.

'You're wearing his top aren't you' she winked.

I nodded and calmed down as I saw harry walking my way.

Eleanor left us to have some alone time and her and the other guys just sat talking and watching tv.

'You look hot in my top' harry said as he hugged me from behind.

Putting his head on my messy bun in my hair.

Harry POV

I hugged her from behind. She looked so cute with my teenage runaway top on.

I loved her.

And even better, I apologised to everyone and it made me feel so much better because we were all friends now.

'Are me and you back...' I started but Vanessa cut me off.

'Back together? yes' she hugged me tightly. And I gripped her waist.

'I love you baby' I said to her in her ear.

'I love you more' she said.

That wasnt true. I loved her more than I've ever loved anything. Besides the band she was the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I loved her and thank goodness I didn't lose her.

I thought I was gonna lose her forever.

Even marcel said that he knew she loved me and he'd never get in between us so it was fine.

I had been really harsh to marcel so it was kinda good that we were bros again.

But I needed to spend time with my girl.

I was planning on having a special day with her but her and the guys and Eleanor reminded me that we had another concert tonight.

'Harry don't do what you did last time please' she begged.

'Babe I promise I won't. I won't even get drunk or anything trust me' I kissed her soft lips.

'You can still have fun though babe' she looked up at me.

It was really cute how she had to look up at me because she was quite small and I was really tall so I found it adorable how our heights were complete opposite.

I lifted her up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

'The only fun I wanna have is on stage and with you baby' I whispered in her ear.

She started giggling. I think she as nervous coz she went bright red as everyone looked around at us.

'Nothing to see here' I laughed.

They all laughed and then turned round and carried on with what they were doing.

'Last night here in Australia!' I yelled to everyone.

As we all gathered round in the middle of the room.

'We need to get going soon' liam checked his watch.

'Will you girls and marcel be okay here today? it's only one more day (today) then late tonight / early this morning we are going back home to the UK. We're going to Manchester!!!' I explained.

'Wooo' everyone jumped up.

'We'll be fine' Eleanor smiled.

'Okay let's say our goodbyes then' niall said as he grabbed his ruck sack.

This was the worse parts. The goodbyes. I know it was only for today but it was the first night me and Vanessa were back together then the next day I was leaving for tour again.

But tonight we were leaving for the UK!! woooo we were going back home.

_____________________

Hey guys so what do think about this chapter?

Do you like my book so far?

Please follow me I follow back and I will vote for your books if you read mine and vote:)

Comment any advice :)

Are you glad that harry and Vanessa are back together?

Ily all xoxoxoxoxoxox

Ellie xoxoxo