Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Harry's POV

After the concert, we all decided to go straight back home. We wanted to be with marcel and he girls. It wasnt fair to keep leaving them if we didnt need to.

I was so looking forward to going back and seeing my girl Vanessa. Felt like we hadn't seen each other in years. But I think I was because we only got back together yesterday and everything was still working itself out.

We arrived back at the hotel but we had loads of time to pack as we weren't going until 2:00am. It was only 7:00pm.

'HARRYYYYY!' Vanessa ran up to me and hugged me, jumping into my arms as I walked through the door

'Babyyyyy' I kissed her like thirty times before she had enough.

Eleanor and Louis were doing pretty much the same whereas the rest of the boys and marcel just mingled.

'I need a lie down' I said as I threw my bottle of water on the side then grabbed Vanessa's hand making her follow me. She walked behind me into the bedroom where we just lay there relaxing. It was kinda starting to go dark but we didnt care. We had time to do what we wanted before going back home to the UK.

'So have you had a good few concerts so far harry?' she asked me as she lay on top of me playing with my neck chain thing.

I took it off and placed it on her.

'Yeah I have Thankyou babe. But it's only been good because you were here' I winked.

'Aw' she blushed clasping the neck lace neck chain thing with her small fingers.

'We've have our ups and downs at this place but we are alright now ent we harry?' she asked, with her sparkling eyes looking right at mine.

'We are perfect' I hugged her tightly.

'Ayy, tonight d'ya wanna go and look at the stars with me?' I asked her.

'Because its our last night here in Australia. Coz tomorrow we will be in Manchester won't be. We won't be able to do this' I suggested.

She nodded at me kissing me on the lips. As our lips met I think I finally understood all this time that of course she didnt prefer marcel. She loved me.

Maybe all this was my fault. You know, the bits where me and Vanessa were just falling to pieces.

'Look baby I wanna be with you forever' I placed my hand on the back of her neck as she groaned.

'I wanna be with you too forever harry. You should know that' she smiled as her hand ran across my my chest.

'Stop that tickles man' I let out a girlish scream as I teasingly insisted she stopped.

'So I'm a man now, well in that case I'll tease some more' she didn't listen she carried on.

'Stop teasing babe' I laughed.

'Right time to get pay back then I guess.' I smirked looking at her and rolling her over onto the bed so that now I was on top.

The master was on top now.

'There's no escaping little girl' I said to her in my fake creepy pervy voice.

'Are you kidding me?' she laughed and rolled her eyes.

Vanessa's POV

Me and harry were just alone in his room sharing and intimate moment.

I loved him. I wanted to show him that.

But I wasn't very good with this sort of thing.

I let him take control as he started to take his top off.

'Ew Oi what are you doing?' I laughed my head off.

'I thought you wanted to f..'

'Ew no not today sorry. You're gonna have to wait' I bit my lip then poked my tongue out at him.

'Ahaha tough tough tough' I laughed.

'You're mean' he joked.

It's almost like he had became the same old harry. The harry before we came to Australia. The harry that I met at school. The harry I went with to his audition on X factor.

***

When he walked into the other room. The guys were just sat there watching X factor. They were catching up on X factor they had missed.

'Wow there's some good people on here' I said.

'Not as good as us though' Louis pointed out.

'No better' eleanor joked.

'Oi' he squealed.

'Girl' she teased, folding her arms.

'Louis, we all know Eleanor's gonna win this argument so id stop before you embarrass yourself, trust me it's happened to me before she always gets the last say' I said.

'Helloooo still in the room no?' Eleanor stood up.

'Anyway calm down let's get on with watching this then' liam said raising his hands.

'Alright sir school teacher' Niall pushed him over.

'You crazy mofo' liam got up and pushed him back.

Oh god. Okay. Play fighting now were we.

As long as it didnt turn to real fighting it was ok.

Time was ticking and it would soon be midnight. Only a few more hours until we went back home to Manchester.

Well that's where their next concerts were. I couldn't wait.

___________________

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. But I can't believe I'm on chapter 28 already and I only started this fanfic a few weeks ago OMG!!

Thanks for all the votes and reads!

More coming soon xx

Ellie xoxoxo