Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Vanessa's POV

So we were all walking down the town. At the front was Zayn, liam and niall were at the Front. Eleanor and Louis were behind zayn and Liam and niall and me and marcel were behind them.

Then behind us was Harry.

He was walking so close me I think he was almost walking into me.

Marcel kept whispering to me asking if I was okay and I just lied saying I was but to be honest I wasn't. I was uncomfortable around harry now.

It's like he was jealous. And really he only had himself to blame.

If he didnt bring that stupid pathetic girl in that night then we would still be together.

But since I broke up with him there's been something about him that has changed. He's became almost dark. Like there's now a dark side to him.

It was getting quite late on these streets now. And Zayn Liam and Niall decided to go into a little football shop. It was just on the corner and it was the last hour that all these shops were open anyway.

Eleanor and Louis decided to wonder off telling us they'd meet us near the same football shop that Zayn, Liam and Niall went in.

Now it was me marcel and harry.

I carried on walking just hoping no one would talk to me.

We ended up walking to no where. Where the hell were we even going.

'Look Vanessa it's okay if you wanna go with the guys or go with eleanor and Louis. We don't mind' marcel smiled.

'No it's fine. Don't wanna leave you in an awkward situation' I smiled back.

Thinking harry would be oblivious to what we were talking about.

'Why would be be in an awkward situation?' harry furrowed his eye browns in concern and folded his arms as he stepped in.

I just rolled my eyes.

'Whatever. No need to be sarcastic and cocky' I tutted. slowly walking closer to Marcel.

'Bye marcel I will meet you at the football shop. As long as you are okay with this' I kissed him on the cheek.

Harry's angry face looked like it was gonna just burst. His eyes fixed on marcel. His burning emerald eyes that could melt you with just one look at him. He had a dark side and people needed to realise it.

'I'll be fine' marcel held my waist. His hands were warm as be kissed me back holding me tightly.

I wasn't... we weren't trying to make harry jealous but if we were, we were making a damn good job of it.

I walked off into the distance as I could still vaguely see Eleanor's and Louis' figures walking off to the shops.

I followed.

Now it was like proper dark. Street lights and still a few people walking around.

I just hoped marcel would be okay with harry.

Harry's POV

Did they think they could stand there in front of my eyes kissing each other pretending they were "just friends" when they knew damn well they wanted each other.

No I wasn't gonna let this happen.

'Ok marcel look whats your problem'

I demanded.

'Mate I don't wanna start anythi...'

I didn't let him finish. I cut him off.

'Don't you mate me. What's your problem. So do you want my girl or something?' I said violently.

'Your girl? you mean your ex' he tried to correct me.

He knew I hated that.

'Look the way you treated her, you don't deserve her to be your girl' he sighed then turned around to walk off but I wasn't letting him go anywhere.

'OI GET HERE NOW'

I grabbed his shirt back at threw him to the ground.

'Harry wtf are you doing? when I said I'm not trying to steal her I meant it. I don't want your girl okay.'

But I wasn't having any of that.

He DID want my girl. My ex then.

He did he did he did.

The flirting

The kisses

The comforting

The hugging

The over friendliness.

And you're telling me he didn't want to be with Vanessa.

He never admitted anything. Don't blame him coz he knew what I was capable of to be honest.

I grabbed my boot and whacked him round the face three times until I saw that I had drew blood on his cheek. And his nose.

'HARRY WHY THE HELL? why would you do this to your own brother?' he started off yelling at me then it turned into crying. Tears falling down his face making the cuts on his face drip down his skin.

I honestly didnt mean to draw blood. I don't really know why I whacked him. I guess... I guess I was just mad.

I guess I still had feelings for Vanessa to be honest.

_________________

OOOooooOOHHhhh it's all kicking off now!!

What do you reckon Vanessa's gonna think when she finds out? or even if she finds out?

Thanks guys xoxox