Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Harry's POV

I got back to the hotel a few minutes later the other guys walked in.

Liam and Niall weakly smiled at me as they pointed me into the other room.

'We need to talk to you' liam said as I followed them.

'I'm sorry..' I started. But Niall cut me off.

'Just sit down' he sighed.

'Look harry first I'm gonna start off with, what do you have against your brother marcel. Like what's Marcel actually done to you?' niall asked.

Now I was speechless. I guess marcel never actually done anything horrible to me. But he flirted with my girl... my ex.

'Nothing I guess BUT before you say anything, I actually know for a fact him and Vanessa have something going on.' I just sat there twiddling my thumbs and flopping my curls out if my face.

I was sweating and I was boiling hot.

'Oh this is what it's about, you still have feelings for Vanessa don't you harry' Liam figured out.

'Okay yeah. So doubt me. But I love her. I won't deny it. I admit it.' I said.

'Look what you did was hurtful. If you hadn't had done that then maybe she would still be with you now, but look you should get some sleep. We have our next concert coming up tomorrow' Niall said as he smiled.

'Night' I groaned.

They both walked off with a better understanding of my thoughts.

See, I didn't mean to hurt marcel or Vanessa I was just jealous. I let it get the better of me and now it's made me look like a terrible person. But I'm not honestly.

I lay here in the sheets under the duvet and felt the cold surface of my pillow on my face.

My curls started to pee me off so I ended up getting a hair band off the side and tying the front up in a small pony tail. Okay it looked odd on me and all but it was annoying me now.

Then I realised, the hair band belonged to Vanessa. She left it there from when she slept in my room with me the other night.

I missed her. We would just lay here cuddling.

As I was led here, I started to flashback to the first night me and Vanessa went out together. Like a first date.

*FLASHBACK*

A couple of years ago. We were sat In the class and I asked my mate to pass a note to her. Obviously we were in year 11 and I was in the band White Eskimo.

My mate gave a letter to her desk saying 'Ur hot go out with me tomorrow night ;) -harry x'

I remember her passing a note back to my mate to pass to me saying 'sure fittie, pick me up at 8:00 ;) Vanessa x'

And I remember feeling so happy and even at band practice for white eskimo that evening I couldn't stop thinking about her. And I remember looking at her the next day on that first date thinking 'she's the one' and the words we said to each other.

I would never forget.

I will never forget.

She even came to the X factor audition with me and I remember at bootcamp getting put in the band with the lads and introducing her to all of them.

I remember all of that.

We were together for years. Then when we go here I proposed to her and she said yes. But now clearly it's gone wrong.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I led here in my bed drifting to sleep as I could hear the others talking in the other room

Probably about me knowing them.

They hated me and to be honest I couldn't blame them.

I was a fool.