Seeing Family

Asa's Pov

I just got off the plane, once I grabbed my bag, and I went through the gate of the airport. Once I walked out of the gate, I immediately saw Bella, my Dad, and his cop car...great. Bella then pointed her finger at me. My dad got up from his seat and walked over to me, Bella traveling right behind him. "Hey Dad" I said setting down my bags, and giving him a hug. "Hey Ace it good to have you back" he says. I then froze for a second at the thought of Paul, but came out of it when he pulled out of the hug. I then hugged Bella, and she hugged me back. "Hey Bells" I say, "hey Ace" she says. We then leave the airport, and head home.

Once we got home, dad lead me to my room. Why Bella went to make dinner since it was 5:15. "I left it just the way you did before you left" he says opening up the bedroom door.

I nod, and walk into my bedroom

I nod, and walk into my bedroom. "I guess I'll let you get settled in, oh and one more thing you start school tomorrow" he says then he leaves the room. "Really tomorrow" I say laughing. I hear him laugh while he walks downstairs. Then after unpacking, Bella came up stairs and told me dinner was ready.

I walked down stairs, and sat at the table. Then Bella brought the food over. She had cooked steak and mashed potatoes. We then started eating. "Are you gonna be a cheerleader again Ace" My dad asked. I nodded, "I hope they'll let me on the squad" I said. "I talked to the coach and I showed her a video of you cheerleading, she's says if you want to be on your on" he said. "Cool then I'll gladly join" I said smiling. My dad and I talked while Bella just ate silently. "Hey Bella, do you think you can give me a ride to school tomorrow?" I ask her. Se nodded "Ya sure" I smiled at her. After dinner I went up stairs to my room. I got on my laptop, and put in the movie Ted 2. After the movie I checked the time, it was 9:30. So I put my laptop away, and set my alarm clock. I then climbed into my bed, and went to sleep.