I've Been Played... Again

Asa's Pov

Once the Bonfire was over, everyone started getting up. I was about to get up, but an arm was holding me back. I smiled knowing it was Paul. I turned my head to him, and he smiled at me. "Come on Asa we have to go" I heard a voice coming from in front of me. I turned my head and saw Bella and Jake. I nodded, and Paul let me go.

I then saw Jake look at Paul who was behind me, and hesitantly nodded. "Well meet you at the car" he says while pulling Bella with him. Bella looked back at me and smiled, and I smiled back. But then she looked at Paul and frowned. "Asa, so I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me, this Saturday night" Paul says while smiling and putting his hands in his pockets. He looked so awkward, but so cute at the same time. "I'll think about it" I say while smiling at him. "Well can I have you number at least." Paul says, while taking his phone holding it out for me.

I smiled at him and took it, I then went into his contacts, and made a new one. I put my number in it, and my nickname Ace. I then gave him his phone back. "Wait let me take a picture of you for the contacts photo. I then smiled, and he took picture. I then went over to him so ocould see the photo. He showed me it.

I smiled at him, and he did the same

I smiled at him, and he did the same. We then looked into each other eyes. Next thing I know it, we were both leaning in. I closed my eyes, and then I felt the feeling off is lips on me. I kissed back, we continued that for a couple more moments. Just then a car horn pulled us apart. I looked to see Jake hitting the horn. I then looked back at Paul, and smiled.

"I'll see ya later" I say and walked over to the red car. "Bout time" Jake says while raising his eyesbrows at me. I rolled my eyes playfully at him, and got into the back seat. I then yawned and leaned my head on the seat belt, and I then let sleep take over me.

(Asa's Dream)

It was my birthday today, I was turning 15. I just finished talking to My mom, my sister Bella, and my Step Dad Phil. I was now getting ready for my date with My Boyfriend Paul Lahote. People says he's a player and all, but I believe he's different. Once I finished getting ready I looked in the mirror to make sure I looked good.

After that I walked down the stairs, and saw my dad

After that I walked down the stairs, and saw my dad. "Happy Birthday!" He says again. " Dad you know you don't have to keep saying it" I laughed. "Well I'm on my way to Paul's place" I say while grabbing my keys to my car. "Ok well... be safe.. and be careful" he says while trying not to make it weird. "Ok dad" I say while walking out of the house, and getting into my car

Once I got to Paul's place I saw a white car I didn't recognize. I then got out of my car and walked to the front door. I nocked, but no one answered. So I opened
the door. I then heard noises coming from Paul's bedroom. I walked over to the door and saw it was open just a crack. I peeked in and I couldn't believe what I saw.

Paul was making, with some blonde girl.
I gasped, and they both looked my way. But I just shook my head and ran out of the hoise. I heard footsteps behind me. "Asa wait a second I can explain" I hear Paul say. I then stopped and turned around. "Fine then Paul explain" I say crossing my arms over my chest, while tears were streaming down my face. But all he did was stand there.

"You know Paul, everyone warned me about you. Saying you were a player that used girls. But I thought differently of you, I stuck up for you. BUT I SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO THEM BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU ARE, AND ALL YOU'LL EVER BE." I shouted at him. "Also Paul thanks for the Happy Birthday, I'll always remember this day." I say while getting in my car. His eyes widen, but all I did was turned on my car, and speeding the tires at him. If I ever see Paul Lahote again it will be too soon.

(End of Asa's Dream)

I jolted up, and saw I was in my bed. Someone must've carried me into my room. My thoughts then go back to my dream I had. Well more of a memory. I then started crying, which I think woke up Bella because she walked into my room. "What's wrong Asa" she says while walking over to me and sitting right next to me in my bed. "I've been played... again." I said while crying even harder. I think Bella understand what I was talking about becasue she pulled my into a hug. "Ace, you were to good for him, he never deserved you." Bella said while rubbing my back.