Bonfire

(Also here's a reminder that Asa still doesn't remember the full memories she has with Paul for example she doesn't remember him cheating on her, on her birthday.)

Asa's Pov

I was getting dressed because Bella had explained to me that we were going to the Reservation. Because of the intruder and how the wolves can protect us. Once I finished getting dressed. I headed down stairs.

When I got downstairs I saw Edward and Bella sitting at the table. "Hey guys you ready " I asked. They both nodded, and got up from their seats. I grabbed my bag, and headed out the door. I then got into the back seat of Edward's car. Once we all were in the car Edward started it, and started driving.

Once we got to the reservation treaty line, we all got out. Once I walked to the front of the car, I saw a shirtless Jacob sitting by his red car. I walked over to Jacob, and he smiled at me. "Hey Ace" he said while opening his arms, so I could hug him. "Hey Jake" I say while hugging him. I then broke the hug, when I heard Edward say "doesn't he have a shirt." I smiled at that.

Then after Bella and Edward said the goodbyes Bella walked over to us "Hey beautiful" Jake said while giving Bella a hug. "Hey" was all Bella replied. I then looked at Edward he seemed like he wanted to rip Jake's head off. "Don't worry Edward I'll look out for her" I said in my mind. He then looked at me and nodded. Bella and I then started walking over to the red car door. "So watch wanna do today, bike..hike... oh and you two and I are going to a party tonight." Jake said while getting in the car. I then opened the door and climbed into the back seat.

(Later that night)

Bella, and I were following Jake to what seem to look like a bonfire. "Are you sure this is okay, I hate to be a party crasher." Said Bella. I smirked at Bella. "Technically you two are council meeting crasher." Jake said. "See the council leaders... my dad, Quil's Grampa, and Sue Clearwater. She took over for Harry when he died" Jacob said. "Ok well shouldn't be here Bella said while gripping my wrist, and pulling me back with her. "Your okay, I thought... I mean they thought it would be good for you to hear the histories." Said Jake.

I then looked around and saw someone familiar. It was... Paul. I didn't know he was going to be here, well then again he does live in La Push. And his friends are here. I then saw one of his friend's I think his name was Jared look at me and tapped Paul on the shoulder, said something in his ear, and pointed at me. I quickly turned my head and pretended to be listening to what Jake was saying

Paul's Pov

I was grabbing another burger since Seth finally left to go see Jacob. I then felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head, saw Jared. "Asa has eyes for you" he said while pointing at Asa. I saw Asa quickly turn her head back to Jacob. I smirked and stared at her. I knew she knew I was staring at her by the blush that was forming on her cheeks. I then heard Billy whistle which ment the tribe legends were about to start.

I found my spot and sat down, and held my plate in my hand. "Is anyone sitting here" asked a gentle voice that I would recognize anywhere. I looked up and saw Asa, "Uh no" I said. I then scooted over so she could sit. "Wants some?" I offered some of my food to her. She smiled and took a couple french fries. I smiled at her and turned my attention to Billy. Well not all my attention since I would give Asa glances.

After a while of Billy talking about The Cold One's. I saw Asa shiver, I set my empty plate on the log, and took off my jacket. I gave it to her. I noticed she was about to protest but I shook my head. She stared into my eyes, and smiled. God I love that beautiful smile, it's like sunshine. So bright and so beautiful. We then continued to listen to Billy talk.

After about maybe 15 mintues Billy started talking about Imprinting. "Imprinting is the involuntary mechanism by which Quileute shape-shifters find their soulmates. It is a profound, intimate phenomenon that exists among the Quileute shape-shifters." Billy said. "You would do anything, be anything for them. A friend, a brother/or sister, a protector, or a lover" Billy explained. I looked over at Asa, and she then turned her head towards me, and smiled at me. I smiled back, and winked. She blushed, and looked away. I then looked down and saw her hand on the log.

I put my hand in her hand, and locked my fingers. She jumped a little bit by surprised. She looked down at her hand and saw my hand locked in hers. She then locked her hands within mine. She then scooted closer to me. I then wrapped my free arm around her, and pulled into me. From then on we stayed in that position till the bonfire was over.