Do I Know You?

Bella's Pov

Edward and I walked into the cafeteria with Alice and Jasper. We walked to where my friends were sitting. We sat down, and I heard Jessica talking about her graduation speech. "I'm going to have a party" says Alice. "Another party Alice" Edward's says to her. "It will be fun" she says. "Yeah that's what you said the last time" I said to her. She frowned, and I looked at her. She leaned back in her seat, and started at the table. I knew she was having a vision. "Hey who else is going to the football game tonight" asked Mike. "Isn't it in La Push tonight" asks Jessica. He nods.

(There at La Push)

Asa's Pov

"C'mon Spartans, push them back
Don't give up, attack attack
C'mon Spartans, scream, grunt, shout
Don't give up, make them pout
Go, Spartans!!!" My team and I shouted.

"Hey I'll be right back I'm gonna get a water" I told CeCe and Tristan. "Can you get me one?" asked CeCe. "Oh me too" Tristan says smiling at me. "Sure" I said smiling. I then walked to the giant water cooler.

I then bended down and grabbed 3 waters. When I got back up there was a guy right in front of me.

(Which is Paul! Lol)

"Hey Asa" he said. I was confused, do I know this guy.

"Do I know you" I say looking at him

"You don't know me" he asks

"You don't know me" he asks. I shake my head no. "It's me Paul" he says. "Doesn't ring a bell" I say. "Asa come on its almost half time" shouts CeCe. "Coming, well it was nice meeting you Paul, but I have to go." I say walking back to CeCe and Tristan.

Paul's Pov

I was at the football game because I knew Asa was going to be there since she's a cheerleader. I then spotted her walking over to the giant water cooler. "Paul your drooling a bit" said Embry. "Embry put the shut to the up" I said. The rest of the guys laughed. "Go talk to her again man" said Jared. "Why she hates me" I say looking at him. It pains me to remember what had happen that day.

"Oh just hanging around... and I was thinking that me and you should hang out and catch up." I said but what I said in my head was I want to take you on a date. She laughed sarcastically, "do you really think I am going to "hang out" with you after what you did" she said. I frowned, "that was like a year ago." "Paul just listen to me okay, I don't want to hang out with you, and I think we should stay away from each other" she says, then she reaches down, and grabs her food, and makes her way back to the gym.

"It wouldn't kill yeah to try again" said Quil. I nodded, then Jared patted me on the shoulder. "Go get her man... again" he said. I then walked off the bleachers and to the water cooler. I stand ed in front of it until she got back up.

"Hey Asa" I said, she looked at me confused. "Do I know you?" She asks. My heart felt like it was shattered. She doesn't remember me. "You don't know me" I ask. She shakes her head no. "It's me Paul" I say to her. "Doesn't ring a bell" she says. "Asa come on its almost half time" shouts her brown haired friend. "Well it was nice meeting you Paul, but I have to go" she says and turned around, and walked back to her friends.

Then Jared ran over to me. "Paul you alright" he ask. "When I get my hand on that bloodsucker, I'm gonna rip her to shreds" I say shaking. "Paul not here" said Embry. But I kept shaking. "Paul not near Asa" I then ran, and once I got into the woods I phased.