Forgotten Note

Bella's Pov

I had just came back home from Edward. I walked into the living room, and saw my dad. "4:00 on the dot, is that kid trying to bribe nose me now or something." He said. "He has a name" I say while sitting on the.
He sighs, "you know why your being punished" he says. "Yeah I put you and Asa through hell." "Yes you did, but I have other reasons for grounding you, like uh..... I just want you to get some separation from him." He says while looking at me. "Dad there's nothing you can say... Edward is in my life" I say crossing my arms over my chest. "Yeah I'm gathering that." He says while taking a sip of his beer.

"So how about this, I'll make you a deal.... your not grounded anymore. If you use you your new found freedom to see some of your other friends.. like Jacob. He's going through a real tough time right now, his dad is really worried about him, I remember when that was you, and you needed a friend Jake was there." He explained to me. I looked at him.

I then got up, and went to my room and tried to call Jake. But it went to voice mail. I then looked at the notes he had given me. I then went downstairs and into my truck. I tried to start it but it wouldn't work. I then heard a bang. I looked over and saw Edward. "You scared me" I say. "Your going down to the reservation" he says. " How did you.... Alice" I say sighing. "Hey did you do this to my truck?" I say to him. "Bella you have to understand, your safety means everything to me." He says. "Jacob's not going to hurt me" I say huffing. "Not intentionally but the wolves have no control-." He says but I cut him off. "Edward I have until graduation to see him, and then I'll be one of you, and he'll hate me forever." I say looking at him." "Well I'm sorry" he says. I then got out of the truck. "Bella I'll understand if you don't want me to come see you tonight, just keep the window closed." He says.

Then I walked back into the house. "Hey what's wrong" asks my Dad. "My trucks not working" I say taking off my shoes. "Do you want me to take a look at it." He asks. "No it's fine" I say, but something caught my eye. It was Asa's jacket. There was a piece of paper sticking out of it. I pulled it out. It was a note.

"Hey I'm home" I turned around and saw Asa holding her cheerleading bag. I quickly stuffed the note by in her jacket. "Night" I said and ran up to my room.

I then walked over to my window, and shut it. But the opened it, I then got changed and went to bed.