The Game & Him

(2 days later)

Asa's Pov

All of the cheerleaders were on the bus, heading to La Push. The our Basketball Team's bus was right in front of ours. I was listening to music, thinking about what I'll do if I see Paul again. When just then CeCe poked. I took out an earbud, "are you ok? " she asks. The Tristan turns around in his seat, and looks at me. "It's about a guy" he says looking straight into my eyes. "How do you know" I ask. "Because you look confused, heartbroken, worried, barley happy, all of those emotions.

"So come on tell Tristan and CeCe what's wrong" he says getting up from his seat and snapping his fingers to get CeCe out of the seat. Then he picked me up and set me on his lap. Then CeCe got back into the seat. "Ok talk now" says Tristan. "Okay well a year ago I had dated this guy named Paul Lahote-" but I was interrupted by CeCe gasping. "The Paul Lahote as in the player Paul Lahote." "CeCe shut up.. Ace continue" said Tristan. "Well it dated him, but then on my birthday is went over to his house, to see him. And I saw him making out with some blonde girl. And so I ran home packed all my stuff and told my dad I was leaving to go live with my mom. He told me to sleep it off and I did and so the next morning I told him I wanted to go live with my mom. And now I'm probably going to see him becuase he's a student at La Push High School." I say with tears forming in my eyes. "Awwww Ace don't cry" said CeCe. Then Tristan wiped away my tears. Then the bus stopped. "Alright guys were here, when we get off the bus I want you all to head into the gym okay" said Coach. We all nodded. Then we got off the bus.

CeCe, Tristan and I then started walking towards the gym. When we walked in we went in our side. Once all of the cheerleaders were in the room, we all started stretching.

(This what she's wearing, except the colors are Blue and Yellow

(This what she's wearing, except the colors are Blue and Yellow.)

Then the referee blew the whistle which ment the game was starting. All the basketball players got on the court. Then the referee held out the ball on the black line. Then 3 2 1, La Push grabbed the ball, and started dribbling toward our basket. That was until Mike Newton stepped in, and stole the ball. Then he passed the ball to another team player. Everyone was cheering.

(30 minutes later)

Our team was at 8 points, and La Push was at 10. "Hey Ace were gonna be going into half time in about 2 more minutes so that means we will go on the court, we're gonna do Shabooya Roll Call first then the cheer. I nodded and smiled at her. After the 2 mintues were over, the referee blowed his whistle, and we all walked on the court. We got into our formations, and started Shabooya Roll Call.

(This is what it is if you don't know)

(BTW I'm not gonna do all of the cheerleaders roll calls)

Shabooya Roll Call

Shabooya Sha Sha Shabooya Roll Call
"My names Christina" *YEAH!* "I'm a little insaney" *YEAH!* but please don't blame me" *YEAH!* "Cause I'm a baby" *YEAH!* (gonna skip to Asa and CeCe part)
Shabooya Sha Sha Shabooya Roll Call Shabooya Sha Sha Shabooya Roll Call
"My name is CeCe" *YEAH!* "I don't like heights!" * YEAH!* "I'm pretty fleksy"
*YEAH!* "I KNOW MY RIGHTS!" *YEAH!*
Shabooya Sha Sha Shabooya Roll Call Shabooya Sha Sha Shabooya Roll Call "My name is Ace" *YEAH!* "I love the sun" *YEAH!* "I'm a ninja!" *YEAH!* "So you better run" *YEAH!*

(Skipping the rest)

Then we got into our formations, and started the routine.

When we were in the prymid position I was one of the top, and CeCe held my foot

When we were in the prymid position I was one of the top, and CeCe held my foot. Then I looked towards La Push's team, and I met with someone's eyes on the bleachers. I looked real closely at the person and I realized it was... Paul. I looked away, and stated staring at the wall, and fake smiled.
"GO SPARTANS" we all screamed. Then the other guys pushed me into the air, and I landed in their arms. And spinned myself (like the first gif.) Then I ran to our teams bleachers. "Hey you alright" asks CeCe. "Come to the bathroom, and I'll tell you" I said. She nodded, and turned to Tristan. He looked at us "What?" "Come on" says CeCe and pulls his arm out of the gym.