Why

Asa's Pov

I heard the sirens coming from down the road. "I hear the sirens" I said to 911 operator. "Ok sweetie just hold on" the operator said. Just then one of the police cars parked in front of the alley. Just then I saw a police officer come out of the car, and run over to me. "Are you okay?!" He asks me, while walking me over to my car.

Once they got here the paramedics went down into the alley. Just then I heard my name being yelled. I turned my head and saw my dad, and Bella. I quickly ran into my dad's arms and cried. I then looked back at the terrible murder that took place. Then I saw something I never thought I would see. I saw a body bag on a stretcher. I started crying harder knowing it was Christina's dead body.

Just then I heard my name being called. I turned my head and saw Kayla, CeCe, Jenna, Holland and Tristan running towards me. "What's going on?!?" CeCe asks. Then Kayla spoke up "Are you okay!?" Then Tristan asked "what happened?!" Then Jenna, and Holland asked. " Where's Christina?" That just made me cry harder.

"Bella" I heard my dad say. Just then my Dad let go of me while Bella started comforting me. Then my dad turned to my friends. "You guys need to call your parents" he said, and then he walked away and over to the other police officers. I then looked up at Bella, and whispered "it was a newborn." Her eyes widen, and then hugged me tighter.

Just then my dad came back. "Alright well should get going" he said while leading us away from the tragic scene and to the car. Once we got to the car I got in and leaned my head against the seat belt and stared out the window. Then I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

I woke up in my bed, my dad probably carried me up to my room. I looked at my clock and it read 8:35. I sighed and sat up. I then thought of Christina. Then I felt a drop hit my hand, and realized I was crying. "Why why did she have to die?!?!" "She didn't deserve this!" "She was the nicest person I have ever met, and now she's gone" I said to myself.

Just then a nock came from my door, I looked up and saw my dad. "Hey kiddo" he says while walking over to me and sitting on my bed. "Why did she have to die?" I ask him. "I honestly don't know sweetheart, but you know that everything happens for a reason." He says. I nod, and looked down at my hands.

"Well I have to go to the station to fill out the paperwork, and Bella has to go do something. And I don't want to to be alone in the house because of what just happened so I called someone. And you may not like who it is, but I just don't want you to be alone in the house okay" he says. I nod, "Who did you call?" I ask him.

"Well he'll be here in a couple of minutes. But I have to get going to you'll only be alone for a couple of mintues okay." He says, I nod. Then he walked out of my room. Then I got up from my bed and walked into the bathroom. I had tear stains, and my hair was a mess. I then sat down next to the bathtub and started crying. And since I was crying I didn't bother to hear the front door open.

Just then I heard a nock on the side of the bathroom door. I looked up and saw... Paul.
"Hey" he said, while staring at me with pain in his eyes. "Hi" I croaked out. He then walked in and sat next to me. "I'm sorry about your friend" he says while giving me a sympathetic look. I nodded, and looked at me knees. "I'm also very very sorry that I didn't tell you the truth about me when you had amnesia. I just thought this was my second chance of getting to back. But I guess that backfired." He says while rotating his body towards me.

"Paul-" I started to say but he interrupted me. "Asa I know that I hurt you but all I ask for I one more chance. And if I mess up that chance, you will never see me again. And then your friends can plan my funeral." I laughed, and looked straight into his eyes. "Their's the laugh I know and love" he says while tucking a strand of loose hair behind you ear. I smiled slightly at him, "okay you get one more chance." He then made a big smile, and then said "Come on let's go get you something to eat." while getting up from his spot on the floor.

I reached my arms out for him, so he could pull me up. He smiled and grabbed my arms, and lifted me. We then stared straight into each other's eyes. He then leaned in towards me. He was about to kiss my lips when I turned my head, and his lips landed on my cheek. "Can we just take this slow?" I ask him. He nods, "of course." Just then my stomach growled. He smiled and laughed, while I blushed.

"Come on let's go get some food" he says while grabbing my hand. And then we both walk out of the bathroom, and down the stairs. And into the kitchen in search to find food.