Dream

Asa's Pov

And fell asleep.

(Asa's Dream)

3rd Person Pov

Asa was staring down at the water at La Push beach. She and Paul were going to Cliff Dive. It's her first time doing so. When just then Paul came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Asa smiled, she knew it was Paul "I love you sunshine" he says. She leans into him, "I love you too Pauly" Asa says. "You ready... on 3, 1, 2,...3" Paul says then him and Asa jump of the cliff together in each others arms.

(Setting Changes)

Paul and Asa are on the beach having a picnic. When just then Paul got up, and held his hand out for Asa to take. She gladly took it. They started walking down the beach when Paul stopped. Asa looked at him confused. When just then Paul reached into his pocket, and got down on one knee.

"Asa Swan I love you so much. You are the love of my life. When I'm with you I'm a different person. I'm not the hot-headed guy that most people know me for. I want to have a life with you, and a family. I want to be with you Forever. I promise I will love you forever and I will cherish you everyday for the rest of my life. So will you do me the honor of marrying me." Paul said while opening a small brown wooden case.

"Yes yes yes" Asa said to him with tears in her eyes

"Yes yes yes" Asa said to him with tears in her eyes. Paul then got up and put the ring on Asa's finger. She smiles up at him and they both share a passionate kiss.

(Setting Changes)

"Friends, we have joined here today to share with Paul Lahote and Asa Swan an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one." Said the Priest. "They both have written their own vows for each other." The Priest continues.

"I, Paul Lahote, take you, Asa Swan, to be my Wife, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." Paul said while smiling.