Bella's Home

Asa's Pov

I woke up to the sound of voices. I opened my eyes and saw a guy that was around my age, and a man in a wheelchair. I tried to sit up, but groaned in the process of doing so. I guess they heard me, and my dad walked over to me. "Asa do you remember them" he asks. I look at them closely. They did look familiar, I remembered the pictures I look at last night.

"I think so, I think his name is Billy, and his name is Jake." I said pointing at them. They nodded, and Jake came over to me, and gave me a side hug. I then felt him sniff me. He then backed away, and looked at his dad
I was confused, did I smell bad.

Then there was a nock at the door, and it then opened. A girl with brown hair, and a boy with blonde hair walked in. I looked at them for a moment then an imagine popped in my head.

(On the bus)

"So come on tell Tristan and CeCe what's wrong" he says getting up from his seat and snapping his fingers to get CeCe out of the seat. Then he picked me up and set me on his lap. Then CeCe got back into the seat. "Ok talk now" says Tristan.

(In the bathroom)

I walked into the girls bathroom, checking to make sure no one was in here. And the coast was clear. Mean while CeCe was trying to get Tristan in the girls bathroom. I walked out there and I saw Tristan on the floor, and CeCe was grabbing both of his arms. "Ace hold the door open please" asked CeCe. "No I'm not going into the girls bathroom." He says trying to get his arms free from CeCe I then held the door opened, and CeCe pulled in Tristan.

My eyes widened, I know who they are. "I know who you are, your CeCe and your Tristan" I said, they nodded and walked over to me and gave me a hug. "I'm a cheerleader" I say. "Yes yes you are" said Tristan.

Then the doctor walked in. "Hello Asa" he said. "Hi" I say waving my hand. "You can go home now" he said smiling. "This is her medication" he said giving it to my dad. He nodded and said thank you.

(20 minutes later)

I was finally back home from the hospital. I have most of my memories back. I walked inside, and I saw Bella sitting at the table. My dad walked in right behind me. "Bella don't you ever do that again.. you are grounded." He says while giving her a hug. "Your sister got in a car accident when she found out you ran away she was trying to go look for you" Bella looks at me and gets up and gives me a hug. "Ace why don't you go up and get some rest" My dad says. I nodded and walked up to my room.