Music // All

(a/n) this is technically not an imagine or one shot I just thought I'd add it to the book and see how it went. These are the types of music I think our favorite Death Note characters would enjoy/listen to. Please enjoy!!)

Music
✨✨✨
L
L, being as he is, would like smooth and classic rock'n roll. He would enjoy classic bands like Led Zeppelin, Loverboy, and The Beatles.
A favorite song of his would be;
Hollyann - Boston 

Light
Light, appearing classy and romantic to others, would enjoy soft classical music. Something with piano and violin. He would have several favorite composers.
A favorite song of his would be;
The Theory Of Everything - Jóhann Jóhannsson

Matsuda
Matsuda would be into pop music. More of the softer versions of pop music is what he would enjoy, definitely artists such as Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith.
A favorite song of his would be;
One Call Away - Charlie Puth

Misa
Misa, not unlike Matsuda, would enjoy pop music. She would like artists like Beyoncé and Ariana Grande.
A favorite song of hers would be;
Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding

Near
Near wouldn't enjoy music as much as an average person would, but several songs were catchy to him. He mostly liked songs with childish tunes that were relaxing and easy on the mind.
A favorite song of his would be;
You Are My Sunshine

Mello
Mello would like grunge or heavy metal music, although he would like rock, too (such as Nickelback) but never admit it.
A favorite song of his would be;
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
(secretly he would like; Trying Not To Love You - Nickelback)

Matt
Matt would be a classic era for rock/pop. He would like bands like Blink-182, 3 Doors Down, Hinder, and Seether.
A favorite song of his would be;
The Middle - Jimmy Eat World

Ryuk
Ryuk would have no preference in music. He'd listen to anything if you gave him an apple. 🍎