How They Kiss You // All

(a/n: i had way too much fun writing this. send help I've given myself feelings.)

How They Kiss You
✨✨✨
L
L, believe it or not, was truly a romantic. When he got the time he loved to do little romantic things for you: Sending you candy and flowers while you are at work, cooking for you at home, even lighting candles and taking warm baths with you. L was truly a romantic person, and his kisses were no different. His lips were as expected: soft, warm, and sweet. He always made a big deal out of kissing you whether it be something spontaneous like spinning you around and dipping you, softly pressing his lips to yours; or something simple and cute like pulling you into his lap and showering your cheeks and nose in light kisses. His favorite thing in the world was making you feel special.

Light
Light was indeed a romantic person, but unlike L, he was more public about it. He wanted everyone to know you were his and only his. He loved to hold your hand and pull you close while walking with you, he loved to take you out dancing, and he also loved more than anything to kiss you: especially in front of your exes or people that are rude to you. Light would always kiss the top of your head and hold you close to him. He also loved to grab your waist and pull you against him, forcibly but softly pressing his lips to yours in front of everyone. He would gladly give up everything- even being "God of the new world"- for you.

Matsuda
Matsuda is so sweet and shy. He rarely kissed you from the sure fear of messing up or making you uncomfortable. He wasn't really romantic- he was too shy for that. He always showed his love in other ways. He left cute notes for you on your bedside table, he wrapped his arm around you and let you lean against him while you sat together, and he always had called you cute and beautiful. When he kissed you he was shy. He would avoid eye contact until the very last second then shyly lean and peck your lips, quickly looking away and blushing afterward. You'd always put your arms around his neck and pull him in for another kiss.

Misa
Misa didn't do a lot of kissing other than kissing your cheek and forehead. She left the other types of kissing to you. She clung to you all the time she was around you and practically begged for you to kiss her. She would giggle and try to be cute. She'd pull on your arm and smile up at you. Eventually it would get annoying and you'd give in and give her a quick peck on the lips making her satisfied. But only for a few minutes.

Near
Near, to say the least, was unpredictable. You never knew when his sweetness or bitterness would come out. He always surprised you somehow, no matter how expectant you were. He was the definition of "the shy ones become less shy after they get to know you." You couldn't recall on one hand how many times Near had "accidentally" walked in on you changing. Or how many times he anonymously sent you things even if you knew it was him. Or how many times he craved- no- absolutely desired and needed your (cough) attention (cough). The way Near kissed you was as just as surprising as he was. Sometimes he would randomly lean over and kiss you mid-sentence. Other times he would walk up behind you, grab your hips and pull your back into his chest, while pressing his lips gently across your jaw to your lips. He knew exactly how mad he drove you and he definitely used it to his advantage.

Mello
Mello, whether he admitted it or not, was an absolute sucker for romance. He was definitely a sucker for the classic cigarettes-and-whiskey-in-a-dimly-lit-bar romance. Mello was a complete sweetheart if you're honest. He would always lend you his jacket if you were cold. He would hold doors for you and compliment your appearance all the time. He was actually a true gentleman believe it or not. And so were his kisses. His kisses were always cliché and consensual. He always stared at you for a moment, his large hands wrapped around your waist. He would flicker his eyes to your lips then to your eyes before leaning in and giving you the most agonizingly slow but oh-so-passionate kiss you could ever imagine. It made you weak in the knees almost every time. Although, that's okay. If you fell- Mello would catch you.

Matt
Matt was the most exciting person on the planet, you had concluded that a long time ago. He was always spontaneous and jumpy. It was almost like he had a permanent sugar high. He was always smiling and laughing at everything. He was an absolute and complete dork, but he couldn't be more adorable. He loved to tell you jokes and have you sit in his lap so he could put his large hands around yours and show you how to play his favorite games. Matt was the definition of a perfect geeky boyfriend. His kisses were just as perfect. Matt never really kissed per say, if he kissed you it would turn into some kind of high school make out session every single time. He would let you sit in his lap as you kissed. The man was an absolute expert in kissing. His favorite was French kissing. And with the way his lips persuaded you, he always got what he wanted in the end.

Ryuk
Shinigami. Do they even have lips? Well either way they're not allowed to have intimate relations with humans. Although that never stopped Ryuk from patting your head and winking whenever you gave him an apple.