Valentine's Day Gifts // All

(a/n): this is very short but consider it a Valentine's Day gift from me to you. I love each and every one of you who continue to support this lame little book. 💟

Valentine's Day Gifts
✨✨✨
L
For Valentine's Day, L would get you something classy and stereotypical of the holiday. Probably some type of jewelry and your favorite flowers.

Light
Light, being the dreamy guy he is, would take you out for the afternoon. He would take you to an expensive restaurant and only buy you the finest champagne.

Matsuda
He's such a sweetheart. Matsuda would get you a giant stuffed animal of your favorite animal along with some chocolates. He would also give you a big balloon with something cheesy written on it.

Misa
Misa would get you a whole new wardrobe. Meaning she would give herself the experience of dragging you shopping with her. She would help you pick out what she thought you looked best in.

Near
Near being the quiet cutie pie that he is would simply get you a card. His understanding of the holiday isn't too well but as soon as you read that small card you would realize he poured his heart and soul into writing his feelings for you on it. How romantic.

Mello
Mello is the type to kill two birds with one stone. So for Valentine's Day he would get something for himself and for you. And that something that you would share would be lingerie. Jeez does this man have a thing for leather and lace.

Matt
Forgetting about the holiday completely, our sweet little Matty would do what any boyfriend would do if they forgot Valentine's Day. Buy you candy from the gas station and tell you that your present was himself. (Which is a pretty damn good present.)

Ryuk
Do I even have to say it?
A Ruby Apple.