•Lemon• A Very Happy Birthday // Mello (Pt. 2)

(a/n): well I guess I've teased you all enough. After publishing my last chapter I got like 6 requests for a Mello lemon as well as a few requests for me to do a part 2 with this. So I am gonna kill two birds with one stone! I hope it's good, sorry this took so long and also sorry it seems a little short! Until the next a/n~ Gotta blast! 🚀

A Very Happy Birthday
Mello x Reader Part Two •Lemon•
✨✨✨
Before you knew it you were pinned to your bed. It wasn't unusual for Mello to be a but aggressive during sex, but tonight his grip on your wrists was a little looser than normal.
Mello leaned down and captured your lips with his. The kiss was needy and a bit sloppy, the both of you parting your lips willingly without any permission being asked.
It was quiet in the room besides the sounds of your mouths smacking together with each kiss. The only light in your room was your bedside table lamp. It gave off just enough glow for you to see one another's faces.
Mello slid his hands from your wrists, down your arms, and eventually down your sides. You would never get used to the feeling of his large calloused hands touching your skin. (Not that you minded, they always gave you chills wherever they lingered.)
You take in a soft breath when Mello pulls away. Nothing is said as he looks down at you in complete admiration. His once harsh blue eyes were now relaxed as he looked at you in the most loving way he could muster. It didn't look very loving to most people. He looked as if he was just staring blankly at you. But you knew that meant love coming from the man that hides his emotions.
Before you knew it Mello's lips were on your neck, his hands traveling up your stomach, under your shirt. You slightly whimper to the sensation. His lips feverishly kissing your neck as his his cold fingers make their way to your chest.
Mello leaned back and gave you a questioning look, to which you nodded. He then took off your shirt. He was about to kiss you again but you stopped him to remove his shirt too.
Mello slightly smirked to your action and began kissing down your chest. Believe it or not, Mello was like this a lot with you. Sure he was the kinkiest bastard on the face of this earth, but he also loved to worship your body and remind you just how important you are to him.
He slowly licked from your navel back up to your collar bone, blue eyes watching you the entire time, causing you to whimper and get goosebumps. How can he be so damn hot and he isn't even doing anything yet? You thought.
Somewhere in the midst of your thoughts Mello had taken, no peeled, his leather pants off. You give him an innocent look and reach up, running your hand across his crotch and obviously hardened member. He takes in a sharp breath.
"Damn it, (y/n)." Mello mumbles huskily under his breath. He leans down and captures your lips with his once again, quickly ridding you of your bottoms and underwear. He doesn't wait a single second to get his hands on you, pleasuring you with his fingers.
You gasp and lightly moan to his actions, seeing Mello's pupils dilate in need. You arch your back and try to press your body into Mello's.
Soon Mello removes his boxers and lines himself up with your entrance. He's the living embodiment of impatience. You reach up and brush his hair behind his ear and nod to him, answering his silent question.
Mello slowly pushes himself into you. He's always sure to not hurt you when he does this, if he hurt you by accident there's no telling what the man would do.
You let out a moan and wrap your arms around Mello's shoulders. Mello kisses you deeply, pushing as much into you as he can without hurting you. After a few minutes of adjusting you slightly buck your hips, letting him know it's okay.
His thrusts start out a bit slow but gradually get faster. His hands rest on either side of your head as he kisses you. You wrap your legs around his waist.
Continuously Mello thrusts, grunting ever so slightly every few movements. You, on the other hand, were a moaning mess. Whether he was being gentle or rough, Mello always knew how to pleasure you in the best way possible.
His thrusts begin to gain speed and your moans get louder. He moves his hands to your thighs and squeezes them, leaving obvious handprints behind. His lips move from yours to your neck, nibbling and biting wherever he desires.
"M-Mihael~" You breathe his name. That one word is enough to drive Mello absolutely insane. His thrusts pick up speed even more, causing you to moan in a louder, more high pitched way.
"Ah, fuck (y/n)." Mello swears under his breath. You are in complete bliss, so much so that moans aren't even escaping your mouth, just jumbled up mumbles of different incoherent syllables.
You grip onto his shoulders, digging your nails into his skin as you climax, moaning out loudly. You throw your head back as your body spasms in ecstasy.
Mello groans and hits his climax right after you hit yours. He continues thrusting for a little longer before pulling out and falling onto the heap of blankets next to you. You both are panting.
"Happy Birthday, (y/n)." Mello says in between his breaths. You smile tiredly up at your boyfriend and press a gentle kiss to his lips.
"A very happy birthday, indeed." You mumble against his chapped lips.