Reading Your Comments // All (Pt. 1)

(a/n)- yooooo!! I'm hella backed up with requests and I've been procrastinating so much so until I get my lazy ass up and start writing like I should, have this cute lil segment. Later. 🚀

Reading Your Comments
Part One
✨✨✨
"Hello, I am L. I assume this is an odd way for us to meet. You only hearing my distorted voice and not being given a clue as to what I look like. Allow me to explain to you why you are here. Today, Simon, the gracious author of this book you are reading right now, has decided to include you in his writings. Yes, you heard me correctly. And no, this is not at all another form of procrastination according to him, but honestly I think he was lying when he said that to me.
Anyway, back on topic. Each and every one of us, my "friends" and I, will be reading your comments to this chapter. In the comment section you will find comment threads devoted to each of us. Please, if you will, leave your questions and/or whatever else you want us to react to under these chains with our designated names.
For example, if there is something you want me to read and react to, comment it under the comment chain where the author has typed 'L'. Thank you for continuing to support this book and Simon's laziness- I mean hard work.
That's all from me.
Goodbye for now, from L."