Chapter Twelve

A/N HELLO FANS (IF I HAVE ANY LOL) PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ALSO UMM YOU GUYS CAN FOLLOW ME AND MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT ADVICE I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I AM HERE FOR EVERYONE OF YOU. PLUS I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU SO MESSAGE ME :) hope you like the video I put on the side.

                                                     JAZMYN's POV

  "You kinda have to wonder what the others are doing right now you know Jazmyn?" Zayn said wiggling his eye brows.

 "Yeah kinda I was not really thinking about it though not really any ways im just kinda tierd and I don't feel good." I said rubbing my stomach and really hoping that I would not throw up.

  "Aww whats wrong?" Zayn said with a concerned look as he moved over to me.

"My stomach hurts but im ok I think." I said putting on a fake smile and hoping he would just go with it.

  "Ok lets get to the others and then hopefully when you go to sleep you will feel better." he said with a smile.

just then that feeling came and the most embarrassing thing that could happen to any one happened. I THREW UP ON ZAYN MALIK.

   "Oh my gosh im so sorry Im so so so so sorry im sorry just take your shirt off or no that sounds wrong im sorry im so sos so so so so so so so sorry please forgive me please omg im so sory." I yelled really embarrassed.

   "No its fine I guess umm eww!" Zayn said I felt like crying. I felt so bad. Amy is going to kill me.

 "Oh my gosh Amy is going to kill me, and your going to help her." I said quickly.

"What i.. what i think im going to throw up now just eww eww im sorry eww" he said with a disgusted face. then what i thought wouldn't happen happened he threw up on me.

   "OMG im so so sorry." he said with a sorry look! 

We both looked at each other and i just started cracking up laughing. Even though im covered in throw up im laughing yup that's me. But EWW.

  "Why are you laughing?" he said looking at me craking a smile and then finally laughing.

"Because it wasent just me who threw up on you we both did hhahaha oh my goodness." i said finally controlling my laugh.

    "Ok lets just take our shirts, and pnts off and then we will try and find the others." Zayn said laughing still.

  "Easy for you to say your a guy and guys take there clothes off all the ti-" he cut me of by saying.

 "Just take them off." He said looking at me smiling.

    "fine!" i said turning away from him.

 We both began taking our clothes off and throwing then to the ground. We both awkwardly looked at each other. 

  "Umm so are we just going to leave the clothes here beause im not going to carry them." i said looking at Zayn for an answer.

   "Yeah just leave them here its fine there just clothes i mean we can go buy new clothes any time." Zayn said and i rolled my eyes.

   "Ok Mr. Millionaire you can get clothes any time you'd like but me on the other hand i cant." i said thinking about my parents.

   "im sorry i will take you shopping to get an outfit ok since it was my fault you know." he said looking serious about the shopping.

 "No, Zayn I don't even think we ill see each other again so it does not matter its ok." I said quickly. Its sad that we probably will never see them again I mean Im having a really good time with these 5 boys.

   "No we will get to see each other again I promise and just so that I know that I will see you again hand me you phone!" he said looking at me expectantly.

   "Why.. oh never mind here." I said handing it to him he did something on it and handed it back to me.

   "What did you do?" I asked this time I was looking at him expectantly. He looked at me and smirked and all he said was

   "You'll see trust me every hour you will see!" he said laughing.

"Creep are you going to murder me or something? Because I have so much to live for right now just kill Marissa instead." I said with a smile.

  "Kill you? No never your so beautiful I could never kill you. And wow what a friend you are haha." he said laughing again.

 we started walking again which was really awkward because we were both naked and just awkwardly making eye contact at times.

  "I cant let the others see me like this Zayn, I mean like really!" I yelled at him making him jump.

"Sudden change in mood but ok, umm just pretend like its your bathing suit and your going swimming." He said calming me a little.

   "Where is  the pool Zayn you cant get me all hyped up about swimming and there not really be a pool." I said referring to my love of swimming.

   "Funny lets go your so random." he said laughing. and man was his laugh adorable.

"That was not awkward it was something that you had been talking about just not in the same terms you know and don't call me random your random." I said trying not to smile but failing.

  Just then we reached the others and I knew that everyone was wondering why Zayn and I  had nothing but out undies and bra on. I was wondering why Marissa didn't have her shirt on, Also why Jordan looked so happy, And libby looked embarrassed, Also there were two other people in her that I did not know. Man these people have a lot to explain. but at the same time so doo we.

  A/N HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU ALL. PLESE FAN ME AND MESSAGE ME ON WHAT YOU THINK I LOVE HEARING YOUR OPPINION AND YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @mdcamdca ok well hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will have the next one up soon hopefully.