Chapter Twenty-one

A/N THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT SO FAR. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. THE PERSON THAT COMMENTS THE FUNNIESTT THING WILL GET THE DEDICATION FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

                                                  MARISSA'S POV

   Well surprisingly this is going really well Erica was able to go in the kitchn alone with Harry, Amy is not screaming in their face evvery time they say something and i think all of us got a new perspective of popstars.

    Surprisingly they are just like normal guys and they are really nice. I would never have thought they would be this nice to actually allow us to come into the rental house and stay for a while. i mean sure i always told Amy that i thought they would be as nice as they seem but that was only because i didnt want to get her hopes up.

    Erica's Lasgna was absolutly amazing s always. The boys demolished it in a matter of thirthy minutes which obiviously meant that they liked it to. They all complimented Her and Harry's cooking many times.

   Right now everyone is fighting over what movie we should watch next and well right now its between "The Purge,"  "Toy Story,"  and "P.S. i love you." 

   "Hey Excuse me for a minute. I really have to call my boyfriend Conor. Will be right back." i say backing out of the room into the hallway.

    Hey Conor how are you?

babe.. um... this isnt a good time.

   um why you dont work for another five hours.

yeah but umm...  i hear i girl in the back round saying  "hey conor you wanna go another round?" and that ticks me off.

     are you cheating on me?

Uh no? no that's jase.

       yeah right ok well im just going to get of the phone so you can go and make out or whatever else your doing and umm just to tell you we are done ok.

but but babe plea-

   (End of Phone call)

  Oh my gosh. He is cheating on me. why? I can't do this its happend twice before why cant i just be married to JAke Miller? i mean seriously.

   Wait why dont i feel sad about this situation i mean my boyfriend just cheated on me for god knows how long.

      i walked back into the living room and every one looked at me. "Was i to loud on the phone? if so im sorry but considering the situation it wasen't to bad." i said i shrugged my shoulders.

     "No thats not why they are looking at you they want you to pick the movie." Jordan said and they all started screaming which movie they wantd.

    "Stop! We will watch P.S. i love you ok? JUst to stop you from yelling. Plus if we watch a scary mvie and we are in that hotel alone that's not going to go well." i yelled over everyone else.

     "im good with that." HArry and Erica yelled And i laughed and im guessing the others wanted "the Purge" and only Liam wanted to watch "Toy Story"

     "Come on please let's watch the Purge please please please. YOu guys can stay here please.  None of us would mind." LOuis screamed and we all laughed.

     "We can't stay here we dont even know you guys. PLus we have a hotel room." I said and The boys all Looked at Amy.

     "Yeah well i hate to disagree with you but i know these boys better than i know myself like i know there blood type and i dont have any idea what mine is." Amy said looking at me.