Chapter Nine

A/N HEY GUYS THIS TIME IM GOING TO ASK FOR  0 VOTES AND 0 COMMENTS because Ive been a horrible person to you guys. HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT AND I AM DEDICATING THIS CHAPTER TO CHESSIE CARTER FOR HER COMENT ON THE LAST CHAPTER.

                                         CHESSIE'S    POV

    Hearing a cracking sound Liam and I both stopped and looked toward each other.   

      "Liam please tell me that you didn't hear that to?" I said yelling. Not at him but more like it just fit the situation.

"Sorry to tell you but I heard it to." Liam said with a smile on his face.

     "Why are you smiling then we could die right now!" I yelled again this time at him.

  "Stop yelling geez I was just kidding I didn't hear anything." he said laughing through the whole sentence.

    "JERK!" I said cracking a smile.

"Come on keep going Chessie I want to see what's down there." He said  looking straight at me.

  I  Decided I would mess with him a little bit. "No I don't want to move." I said keeping a straight face.

   "Oh really well then I guess I'm just going to have to move you my self?" Liam said with a smile on his face.

   "Yup, but I don't have to worry about that you wont move me. Will you?" I said playfully.

"Yes yes I will." He said with a smug smile on his lips.

    Then he crawled over to me and threw me on his shoulder. Which was awkward because it was a tight space so we were right up against each other.

   "LIAM NO NO NO put me down now, Liam let me go, Liam im telling you I heard a noise." I screamed at Liam.

   "I don't want to put you down, you cant tell me what to do." he said with a smirk on his face

He kept crawling through the little tiny hole that seemed like a never ending tunnel. Then there was another cracking sound.

   "Chessie not to scare you but I heard that noise to." Liam said with a nervous look on his face.

"Uhh yeah put me down please be careful though I don't want anything to break while we are in here." I said whispering.

   "Chessie you don't have to whisper are voices aren't going to hurt anything." Liam said beginning to put me down, but in the process more cracking sounds came .

  Then what we had feared of happened. The whole tunnel broke and we were falling down.

"AHHHHHHH oh my goodness nooooooooooo" we were both screaming until we hit the ground and then the most awkward thing in the world happened.

  I looked up a little and my face was right on Liam's pants like right in the spot. You think that's awkward?  Yeah its the most awkward thing that has ever happened to me. but when I went to move my hand I couldn't because it was under Liam's butt.

   "oww fudge your head is really hard." Liam said meaning that his SPOT had just been hit by my head. That made me blush like crazy.

   "Liam im so so sorry are you ok? I asked seriously but still embarrassed.

       "I have a feeling that you must like being down there or you would have gotten up already?" Liam said with a smirk.

   "No your on top on my hand so I cant move you cheeky jerk." I said blushing again. 

"No no I believe Harry Is the cheeky one of the group." he said with an arrogant smile.

   "JUst get off my hand and lets go find the rest of the group." I said with a smile 

"Get off my crotch first." he said just looking at me expectantly.

    "We just went through this I cant get off your crotch if you don't get off my hand first." I said staring at him dumbfounded.

   "Oh yeah sorry" he said blushing this time as he moved off my hand.

A/N HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY BUT HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER  LOVE YOU ALL