Chapter Four (this has got to be a dream)

A/N HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER OT WILL BE SHORTER BUT I AM GOING TO BE UPDATING MORE TO. OK ENOUGH OF THIS. ENJOY. and I am Dedacating this Chapter to Marissa Borrelli.

LIBBYS POV

We ran down the alley way that we saw her in last and ran through it cheeking every corner.

"Guys she not in this one! Let's go to the one that this one leads to." I said to the other girls while heading in the direction of the next alley way.

We turned into the next alley and heard someone talking and stoped and looked at each other.

"Do you think that that guy took Amy?" Jordan asked whispering so whoever that guy was couldn't hear.

"Idk but we are going to find out." Chessie said as she started to walk past the corner.

"What are you doing chessie!" Marissa yell-whisperd.

"Just follow me come on." Chessie said back.

JORDANS POV

Jazmyn and I looked at each other with worried looks but we all followed her anyway.

I had a gut feeeling that this would be something that was going to change everything.

I hate this feeling.

We starting running towards the person when we saw him pick a body up.

oh my gosh that's Amy body. What did he do to her?

I started questioning if it was right to be doing this , but for some reason I kept walking towards this stranger.

As we were running I felt someone else's body crash into mine. I dropped to the ground.

"oww geez!" I yelled trying to breath evenly

"Oh my gosh ... I'm so sorry are you ok? an amazingly sexy British accent yelled with worry clear in his voice.

" yeah umm Its fine and I think I'm ok haha" I said begining to open my eyes to see what this guy looked like.

My eyes went wide noticing who it was.

it was the one and only Louis Tomlinson and he was on top of me.

I wasent a big fan or anything but if Amy was here to see this right now she would freak.

He looked down at me realizing that he was still on me and quickly got up and held a hand out to help me up to which I accepted.

"Wow... your Louis Tomlinson." I SAID with a smile on my face.

"Are you a fan? do you want an autograph or a picture or something to make up for just falling on top of you?" he said with a smile

"Umm well im not exactally a fan but you guys are great singers but, could I still get an autograph my friend Amy loves you guys so much!". I said really excited that I got to meet him.

"yeah no problem love. what's her name again?" he asked kindly

"Amy... oh my gosh Amy no no no." I said remembering what Happend and how we couldn't find her.

"What's wrong lo.." he stoped because he got inturupted by Chessie

"we found her and she is really beat up I don't know what Happend but guess who was.." She stopped mid-sentence when she saw Louis.

"Oh my gosh Wow." she said looking at louis.

"Hi love are you ok?" Louis asked seeing Marissa's face go red.

"Yeah its just I just saw two of five of one direction in one day and one was carrying my best friend." she said back to Louis.

"wait what I'm confused?" I said to Chessie encouraging her to go on.

"Oh the girls and I found Amy while you were being trampled on, and Thee Niall Horan was carrying her which I don't know the story with that but come on we have to get her to the hospital." she said quickly.

"Wait you found Niall oh my gosh were is he we have been looking for him for like 20 minutes." Louis said looking excited.

"Follow Me." she said to both of us while turning and walking over to where a group of guys and the girls were.

"well this is not something that happens everyday" I said seeing all five of the boys from one direction.

I looked down at Amy and imediatly ran to her.

" oh my gosh what Happend to her is she ok? We have to get her to a hospital like now do you guys have a car?". I quickly jumbled out.

JAZMYNS POV

We got to the hospital 20 minutes later and when the nurses saw that One Direction was with us they put us in a room right away.

they began asking question about what Happend and we couldn't answer then because we didn't know. Then the doctor gave Amy who was still passed out a shot that was supposed to wake her up.

The doctor said she would wake up in a couple minutes and then walked out.

I have to admit these boys were hot especially Zayn I loved his dark skin tone and his beautiful hair.

"Hey umm guys I have to warn you ok?" I said looking towards the guys.

"umm ok about what?" they all said at the same time.

Man there British accents were hot I wonder what their voices are like.

"Well Amy here is kinda an Obsessed directioner and when she wakes up and sees you here she is going to freak out ok I'm just warning you so you aren't alarmed." I told them and they shook there heads in understanding.

"We are kinda used to it love but thanks for warning us." Zayn said with his accent really showing.

looking at the 12 of us in this room I felt like this would be a very interesting summer.

A/N HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND PLS COMMENT WHAY YOU THINK AND THIS TIME I WILL DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO THE PERSON WHO GIVES ME GHE SWEETEST COMMENT. I AM GOING TO ASK FOR 6VOTES AND 5COMMENTS PLS I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT I ONLY TAKES A SECOND. LOVE YOU ALL