Chapter Fourty-four

A/N hey guys this is the last chapter I have loved writing with you guys and thank you for all the support hope you have loves this fanfic love you all :(

CHESSIE'S POV

WE ARE all currently sitting in the living room getting ready to go to the air port. I don't want to leave I want to stay with Liam and the rest of the guys .

"We have something to tell you guys!" Liam said loudly and I laughed because he has been so much louder lately.

"So how do you guys feel about us coming back with you guys?" Harry said and I instantly looked up

With us? Are they serious? This is amazing.

"Yes yes yes yes!" Jordan screamed and jumped up.

"Are you serious?" Jazmyn asked looking to Zayn.

We were all smiling ear to ear.

"Liam are you guys really going with us?" I asked hugging him.

"Yes so you are all good with this?" He asked and we all screamed.

Makena started crying. Erica stood up going up the stairs.

" I can get her!" Harry yelled running up the stairs and Erica shrugged her shoulders going up with him.

I looked at Amy realizing something.

She looked at me I think realizing the same exact thing.

"Our parents!" Amy said and the boys turned to us with confused faces.

"What wait you guys are sisters?" Liam asked turning to me.

"What? No our parents are like super against us dating" I said and laughed.

How would our parents even handle Amy and I both as sisters.

"Oh well um...Maybe..." Niall said trying to come up with an idea.

"My mum will be fine with it because well you know I've like stalked you for the past 3 years. But my dad will be the hard one to get." Amy said quickly

"Maybe your dads will warm up to the idea when they realize what gentlemen you all are? Right am I right?" Jazmyn asked in her sick voice.

"Yeah let's just hope I guess. Well who will you stay with?" I asked Jazmyn and she looked down at her lap.

"Well I now don't want to crowed you guys by staying with you because well now you have the guys so I um I don't know I will figure something out and Zayn I will figure something else out with you. I promise." Jazmyn said trying to reassure herself also.

"Ok well you guys ready to go? I really don't want to leave." Erica asked coming down the stairs with Harry holding Makena.

They ended up naming her Makena Lynn CLaman.

I really don't want to leave this place at all I know all that's back home is drama and I know that well my dad's not going to be very happy about Liam but I think it's a chance that I'm going to take because Liam makes me happy and I know they want what's best for me.

I know that also going home there will be new problems that we are going to face with all of us really.

I'm going to have to deal with my parents with Liam.

Jazmyn and Zayn will have to figure out what they will do with the living situation.

Amy well she will have to deal with her even more protective parents

Marissa well she's meeting jake miller when she gets home which is a good thing and not a bad thing at all.

Erica well she now has a baby on her hands.

Jordan has a well interesting life that she will have to change from because of Louis and well he will have to find out about those things.

We're going back home. And there is defiantly one thing I have to say about this vacation this vacation CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER

A/N OMG IM GOING TO CRY I FINISHED MY FIST FANFIC IM SO EXCITED AND I AM HAPPY TO SAY THERE WILL BE ANOTHER BOOK. IM NOT SURE WHEN OR HOW LIKE THERE ARE DIFFERENT WAYS THAT I MIGHT DO IT BUT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I HOPE YOU LOVED THIS FANFIC LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR 2,000 reads