Chapter Thirty

A/N hey guys hope the last chapter got you in suspense lol anyway pleaee VOTE AND COMMENT

JORDAN'S POV

"Louis pass me a drink please!" I yelled over the loud music in the club.

"Yeah here you! You know Harry and Erica should be here already!' He yelled and I started thinking

"We should go dace and we can go where the others are!" I yelled over the music yet again.

He got up grabbing my arm and pulling me but not before twisting me around like a princess haha

"Hey babe turn around." Louis say and I turned my face to him and he kissed me the alcohol getting to me.

He pulled me closer going lower down my back.

"You know we really should find the others but you know what I say? I say we should just stay here and enjoy each other." He said

"You know I agree with that completely" I said laughing and kissing him harder.

"Your lips taste like blue berries." He said and I laughed

"And you should stop talking and kiss me like you've never kissed someone" I said and he leaned back down and backed me up to the wall

He took my bottom lip between his lip.

The music turned to Alive by One Direction we started dancing to the music.

"Oh my gosh did you here about the accident that was over by the mall I mean a truck smashed a range rover and man It was bad!" I heard some girl say beside me talking to a guy and Louis and I throw our heads over to her

"What? Who was in the range rover? Did they get hurt? What hospital are they in?" I asked and the girl just looked at me weirdly.

"Please what happened!" Louis yelled and she told him some website to look at

"Oh my gosh we have to find the others what if they are hurt?" I yelled and we ran to the others and hurriedly told them what happened.

"Oh my gosh no no no no Harry the baby Erica!" Amy screamed we all ran back out of the club.

AMY'S POV

I was now In Nialls car and Marissa and Louis and Jordan were in with us the others were in Liam's car.

"No no this can't be happening pleaee no no no!" I said and Niall reached over rubbing my shoulder leaning over and telling me it was ok.

Jordan and I were both crying Louis was driving so Niall was trying to comfort both of us.

Then fans were all around us at a stop sign.

Louis cursed and stuck his head out the window "guys please you have to let us through Harry was in an accident we have to get there please" he said like he was going to cry.

They are slowly back away but five girls stood there.

"Louis drive around them we have to go come on!" Niall yelled and he did just that.

We arrived at the hospital immediately seeing Harry but Erica wasn't there he was sobbing.

"Harry Harry are you ok? Where's Erica?" I asked and he shook his head.

Please tell me she is ok?" Jordan said and Louis walked over to him hugging him and rubbing his back.

I started crying even more. Niall came over to me and he was crying to and hugged me.

HARRY'S POV

I couldn't talk I couldn't move I could only stand there crying with Louis hugging me

I don't even know what happened the nurse said that she can't tell me anything yet

It's my fault and I just now they both might not make it and the nurse won't let me see her so that means she might be ok but I don't know the nurse won't tell me anything about her or the baby.

"Harry is she ok?" Jordan yelled. crying and and I just kept crying.

"Harry you have to tell us what happened it ok it's not your fault" Louis said in a calming voice

"No! It is my fault I was the one driving! Don't even say it's not my fault' I yelled completely full on crying harder than I had ever cried before.

"Harry stop shhhh it's ok it's ok" Chessiebsaid waking in with the others.

I slid down to the floor and sobbed Louis and Zayn sitting with me and Niall and Liam kneeled infront of me.

The girls sat crying and begging me to tell them what happened.

"Th the they won't tell m m me wh wha what happen but it's gotta be bad right?" I said finally gaining the streangth to talk

"Hey hey it ok it's ok." Jazmyn said and they all looked at me

"I was driving and I was being careful I promise I was being careful and then a truck was on the wrong lane and the cracked right into us before I had time to stop." I said then continued before they could say anything else

"I got out with just this cut on my shoulder and chest," I said while showing them the cuts that the nurses had already stitched up.

"Mr.Styles?" A nurse yelled walking into the waiting room I stood up.

"Is she ok is the baby ok?" I asked and the rest stood up and went to her.

"Yes she is fine she um just has a couple of cuts that will need time to heal and she hit her head pretty good. But she is ok" she said and I hugged her

"Harry um get off of the nurse!" Zayn said and I laughed.

"But the baby? The baby! Is it ok?" Jordan said And we all looked at her expectantly

"The baby looks fine but it is not facing the right direction but that is fine it has time before the due date which she is 8 months and 3 weeks so she has about a week left." She said and we all looked AT each other and hugged whipping tears of of our faces.

" you guys were very lucky most would not have made it out with there lives let alone a fetus." She said and I hugged her but then let go and she laughed.

"Wait did you say she only has a week left?" Marissa said and we all looked to the nurse and she nodded her head

"Yes she is almost 9 months so she has about a week left." She said and walked away but not before telling us what room Erica was in.

She told us only three were aloud at once so Marissa Jordan and I went.

We opened the door and she was sobbing. Why?

"Erica are you ok? Babe I'm so sorry I'm so sorry that I didn't see the truck before it crashed into us on so so sorry. Please forgive me." I said and her eyes lit up and she ran to me and hugged me.

" I thought you wee dead she wouldn't tell me what happened and I didn't know what to do I thought it was my fault and I'm so sorry" she said and I hugged her tighter and realized she said she loved me.

"No it isn't your fault and trust me I am far from dead and so is the baby!" I said and she smiled and kissed me quickly and moved onto the girls who hugged her and they cryed together.

Looking In the mirror I saw that my face was pale and my eyes were puffy and red

A/N HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH WHAT HAPPENED AND. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT