Chapter Eighteen

A/N I HATE WHEN PEOPLE IGNORE ME. OK ANYWAY ON TO THE STORY. I LOVE YOU ALL PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

                                                      JAZMYN'S POV

      Yesterday and this morning feel like such a blur I mean so much has happened and I love it all. I love that I met Zayn and One direction for that matter. I love that Zayn Threw up on me because if he wouldn't have I mean I wouldn't have his number.

     We've been texting like all day and its not even one of the conversations were I have to do all the talking I mean its actually really good conversations.

   Right now we are in this mall we found while we were walking and it looked big and pretty so we stopped by so we are just in the mall looking around. We will probably end up eating something here but im not sure. All I know right now is that im hungry and I think the rest of the girls would agree on that.

  "Hey oh my goodness look at this dress. Look at it its gorgeous." Marissa said pointing to a royal blue dress that had sparkles on it and it looked like it would come down a little above her knees.

   "Wow that's is beautiful you should get it." I said back as I stared at the dress. its got to be expensive I mean everything in this store looks like it cost about a million bucks. I think the floor is made out of gold.

   "Where would I wear it to I mean I don't go to many parties." She said looking at the dress like as if she were in love.

   "Um well maybe while we are here we can go out to a night club and do a little parting then we will all have to buy dresses." I said trying to convince her to get it so that I can borrow it some time. plus she seems to really like it.

    “yeah we totally should go to a club here! It would be a lot of fun we just have to be careful.” Marissa said with a smile as she grabbed the dress.

     “Careful about what?” I asked because I really didn’t know unless she was talking about because of Erica or being in a different country.

   “Erica because you know she can't drink a lot in her well “Condition” Marissa said and I knew that we probably wont be doing much partying because Erica is responsible and probably will not go.

     “ok well yeah but we should go to at least one and see how it goes! I'm defiantly and ready for this.” I said to Marissa as I started to look for a dress.

     “So where did Erica, Jordan, and Libby go?” Marissa asked. I got ready to answer her  but they walked in.

     “Hey hey girls so- Wow nice dress. Are we all getting dresses to go somewhere?” Erica asked. She is so pretty.

     “Well we were thinking we could go to a club we know you can’t drink but you know it could still be fun.” I told the girls

     “Nice I wonder what the clubs are like over here. I wonder what the drinking age is here.” Jordan said.

    “Umm I looked it up like a week before we left just so we would know and its 18 without a parent so we can all drink.” Chessie said.

    “This will be so much fun ! We have no parents to tell us what to do, no rules, and we are in Paris.” Libby said well screamed and the lady told us to be quiet.

     “Ok well lets all pick out a dress ad then we can get something to eat!” Amy said and we all started looking except for Marissa because she had already found hers.

  “yeah we totally should go to a club here! It would be a lot of fun we just have to be careful.” Marissa said with a smile as she grabbed the dress.