Chapter Senven part two

A/N OK HERE IS PART TWO I WILL ASK FOR 2 VOTES AND 2 COMMENTS   ALSO I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS SO FEEL FREE TO INBOX ME :) CANT WAIT

                                                     ERICA'S POV

            Currently Harry and I are going down the hall looking for the first room to look in but to tell you the truth my mind isn't focused on searching through the cabin for someone who could possibly kill us. No I was focused on Harry mad I need to get my attention off of him but I just I don't know. something about him intrigues me. It's so stupid. I mean he is a world wide popstar in a few days he will forget about all of this. He'll forget that we even met.'

     But for some weird reason I can't stop thinking about him. No Erica stop thinking about guys you know how your last relationship turned out.

     Those were the thoughts running through my head this whole time.

 "Erica... Erica are you ok?" Harry said looking at me with concern. Man his concerned face was adorable.

   "Oh yeah im sorry I was just ...." I said pausing in the middle of my sentence not knowing what to say.

  "Just what?" Harry said in a whisper. Geeze Harry really. That was hot but with his accent it was SEXY. 

  "Thinking... just thinking." you said quietly.

             "Ok love, whatever you say." he said going into a room.

  In the room there was an old broken down rocking chair and a small coffee. The walls were a poop green color.

      "Hey Erica come here." Harry said from the corner of the room.

I walked over careful not to step on any glass because it was shattered everywhere.

      "what?" I asked looking up to Harry.  He pointed up to the celling. I looked up and there was this whole that looked like it leaded somewhere.

   "Do you want me to go up there?" I asked Harry seeing what he would say because I want to explore this place.

     "Umm if you want to.. but don't do it because I told you to I just want to see what's up there and I have no way of getting up there." He said looking at me questionably.

      "Ok umm.. I guess I'm just going to climb up on this table and reach up." I said awkwardly.

  I got on the table and reached up. I pulled myself up and luck me my shirt got caught.

     "Mother of stinkin cheese!" I yelled realizing I couldn't get it unstuck.

 "What happened.. oh well just try to un hook it." Harry said  looking up at me.

    "I can't don't you think I would have done it already?'" I said in a DUH tone.

" AHHHHHHHHHH"  the screaming came again scaring the crap out of me which ended up in me falling and my shirt ripping off because it wwas still stuck.

   Luck-a-ly Harry caught me.

        "You ok love?" harry asked looking down and seeing my top ripped off.

 "Umm.. uh... uhh" I stuttered. I jumped out of his arms and ran too a corner.

     I was so scared as Harry walked over to me confused. I started crying because I was so scared as a flash back came.

                             FLASH BACK (IT WILL ALL BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS.)

   WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING ERICA.  MARK YELLED AS I TRIED TO GET AWAY.

I.. I.. PLEASE DONT HURT ME JUST LET ME GO MARK. I WHISPERD BACK.

   HAHA YOU THINK IM JUST GOING TO LET YOU GO? HE SCREAMED AT ME BEFORE SMACKING ME HARD.

   I LET OUT A WHIMPER.  HE THREW ME ON THE BED.

 IF YOU DONT STAY STILL THIS WILL HURT A LOT MORE.

    HE STRIPPED ME OF MY CLOTHES AND YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT HAPPEND AFTER THAT.

 ( END OF FLASH BACK)

       "Erica  are you ok what happened" he said walking closer

''Harry please don't come any closer please don't hurt me please please just go get one of the girls please. Please don't hurt me. please I will do anything please don't." I said crying really hard now.

     "Erica what are you talking about please im not going to hurt you." he said coming closer.

  "Stop please stop" I said to him with pleading eyes.

        "ok im going to go get Marissa." He said running out of the room.

                                  A/N OK SORRY THAT WAS KINDA SHORT AND SORRY ABOUT THAT KINDA AKWARD PART LOL WITH THE FLASH BACK AND HOPEFULLY YOU LOVE IT. VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE. LOVE YOOOOU ALLL