Chapter Twenty-Eight

A/N hello thank u all for all of your awesome comments and supports

ERICA'S POV

"Stop it don't hurt him oh my gosh stop hurting him!" I yelled at the T.V. As the bad guy punched Channing Tatum.

They all laughed at me and Jordan shut the movie off.

"Okay so Erica we all want to know what happened at the ultrasound yesterday!" Jazmyn said and I thought about it for a second.

"Umm well I don't think I'm going to get an abortion but I don't know. And umm the gender is in the envelop but I don't know when I want to know about it." I said

"Yeah the ultra sound was so cool I have never seen that before so it was really cool!" Harry said and they all laughed.

"When are you going to look at it?" Louis asked and Jordan nodded her head.

Then I got the urge to throw up of course "hang I will be right back!" I said running to the bathroom.

I heard footsteps coming behind me but I didn't care I had to throw up.

I went in the bathroom sitting down infront of the toilet and threw up someone pulling the hair from my face and rubbing my back.

I whipped my mouth and then turned around seeing that it was Harry.

"Thank you." I said with a smile and hugged him.

"It's ok really I don't mind plus of o was throwing up all the time and had a watermelon strapped to my stomach I would want someone carrying me everywhere I went." Harry said and I laughed and got up.

"Hey Harry do you have an extra tooth brush?" I asked and he ran to the closet in the hallway and grabbed one out and handed it to me and gAve me the paste to put on.

He started walking out and I grabbed his hand and pulled him back mumbling for him to stay.

I cleaned up and turned back to him.

"I didn't know that you we're think ing about abortion?" Harry said and I looked up at him

"I don't know I just you guys didn't know and we'll I just thought I'm not ready to be a mom and I don't know I just the baby won't have a dad!" I said and bargain to tear up again.

"Hey hey don't cry it's ok look at me you will be a great mom no matter what decision you make." Harry said and he pulled me toward him.

"Thank you." I whispered and he just looked at me

Man I want to kiss him! I don't know. What if it happens again and he hurts me?

"Can I kiss you please?" Harry asked and everything else all my thoughts went away. I nodded my head.

"Are you sure I don't want you t-" I stopped him mid sentence kissing him.

It started out slow and romantic and then went a little faster.

We pulled away and smiled. "I've wanted to do that for so long." He said and laughed.

"Ok let's go downstairs." I said and we walked down with the others them asking if I was ok.

AMY'S POV

"Niall! That was my last one!" I yelled at Niall as he took my last gusher from the small bag.

"I'm sorry I'm just so hungry!" He said and I laughed.

"Erica just made us food we just ate." I said and he threw me over his shoulder.

"Wait don't scream just wait and see!" He yelled and I laughed.

"Ok" I whispered and he carried me up the stairs.

To the left and into his bed room he sat me down on the bed and did a kissy face.

Making me want to kiss him.

"Ok now I was wondering if you liked our date today?" He said and I smiled.

"Of course I did I had an amazing time!" I said and he put on a shy smile.

"So you wouldn't mind If I asked you out on another date?" He asked and I shook my head.

" of course I will go on another date with you." I said excitedly.

"I have another question don't get mad ok?" He said and I shook my head signaling that I wouldn't

"Do you like me only because I'm Niall Horan?" He said with such a vulnerable look.

"What? No of course not Mean from the beginning I mean X factor I looked at you and knew that you would be somthing big I knew that you were going to do somthing that would change peoples lives and you have you changed my life you got me throughf some of the toughest times. Youake me laugh when no one else can and smile all the time I thought I would never even get to say hi to you or express how much I loved you but now I do does that answer you question?" Is and and he smiled and leaned I'm and crashed his lips to mine.

This kiss was even better than the last and I didn't think it could get better.

CHESSIE'S POV

I can't believe he kissed me earlier I'm so excited I mean nothing embarrassing happened.

Right now him and I are holding hands sitting on the couch and Louis and Jordan were on the opposite couch laughing and doing weird things That made is all laugh.

"Hey babe I'm going to get some water do you want something?" He said and I mentally questioned the babe part.

"Um I'm good thanks wait can I come with you?" I asked and he pulled me up and basically dragged me to the kitchen with me laughing the whole way.

"Okay now I'm hungry and board so let's make somthing and something that we can all eat" he said and we started getting all kinda of snacks and Cheese and different things and just started putting stuff together.

"Now since I messed up a couple times I'm going to make it up," he said and I gave him a questioning look

He twisted me around and lifted me on the stove.

He kissed me and and wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer.

"We should all go to the club and get some drinks." He said against my lips.

I nodded in agreement.

A/N hey hope u like it COMMENT AND VOTE