Chapter Eight

A/N OK GUYS IM GOING TO ASK FOR UMM 7 VOTES AND 7 COMMENTS. I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING THATS LITTERALLY THE ONLY THING THATS MAKES ME WANT TO CONTINUE THIS. IM REALLY LOVING WRITTING THIS FAN FIC.

                                                     MARISSA'S POV

    Jazmyn, Zayn and I had been looking around for about 20 minutes when we heard the scream again.

      "Who in the world is doing this I'm like so scared I cant even concentrate." I said quickly

"I Know it's so creepy." Jazmyn said looking up at the celling probably looking out for Demons crawling on the celling because of that stupid movie she watch the other day called "Apartment 143" I think.

     "Why are we even looking for what that sound came from. I mean because of this we could end up dead."  I asked looking at Zayn.

     "Well we have nothing better to do. We have to wait for Paul to get here so he can get us out of here without us being mobbed." He said in reply.

    "Can we wait in the-"  I was stoped mid-sentence as I heard Harry running towards me.

    "Marissa I need your help Erica she just started crying and saying not to come near her and to go away please help me I don't know what happened honestly im sorry if it was something I did really im sorry but please just can you go talk to her." Harry said jumbling his words together.

   I quickly thought about what he said and then realized she was alone and she probably just had a flash back again.

    "Harry its not your fault she just well that's not my story to tell but lets just say she had a pretty rough past." I said quickly in response to what Harry had said earlier.

      "Harry what happened mate?" Zayn said with a confused look on his face.

 "Erica she she she just I don't even know what happened I just need Marissa to come with me and you and Jazmyn keep looking." Harry said with a nervous tone in his voice.

     "Ok Harry were did you leave her?" jazmyn said quickly looking straight at Harry.

 "We were in a room... Marissa just follow me please she needs help." Harry said looking at me now.

       "ok just calm down Harry just lead me to wherever you left her and I will help you." I said as he walked out.

   He lead me into a room and I heard Erica crying. I looked to the corner and saw that she was in the closet hiding behind a chair. I instantly felt really bad she is so hurt for her past.

     "

I ran over to her quickly and saw she didn’t have a shirt on. 

“Harry why in the world is her shirt off? What did you do to her?”  I said yelling at Harry.

       “No no no she was going up in that Whole up there and her shirt got caught on that hook and then that scream came again and she fell into my arms and her shirt came off and then this happened. “ Harry said coming closer.

   “Harry stop wait there don’t come closer your just going to scare her more.” I said quickly trying to stop him before Erica freaked out again.

     He backed up quickly and waited by the door.

     “Erica it's ok im here. Harry isn’t going to hurt you its ok please calm down.” I said trying to calm her down.

   “AHHHHHHHH!” we heard the scream again.  We all jumped looking at each other.

      “Ok Erica we have to go come on please get up please no one is going to hurt you I promise but we have to go.” I said thinking about getting murdered here in this room.

    “ But what about my shirt I cant let them see me please”  she said trying to calm down.  

I thought for a little on what I was going to do. I know she won't go out there without a shirt that’s one of her fears she can't be without any type of clothes if a guy was there. 

      “Take my shirt please it’s the least I can do.” Harry said taking off his shirt and tossing it to me not daring to get any closer.

     I tossed it to Erica and she quickly put it on.  She slowly looked up at Harry.

            “Thank you Harry.” She said quietly but loud enough for him to hear. He quickly said your welcome not wanting to scare her.

                                                          CHESSIE'S POV

       Liam and i were currently in what looked like a kitchen. It had really dirty walls, Five chairs, A wooden table, and a rusted oven.

    To tell you the truth this place creeped me out and plus with all of the screaming and the fact that it was an abandon cabin In the woods. Man  if it wasn’t for Liam being here and the fact that we might be mobbed I would have been out of her already.

   “Chessie we should just head back there's nothing here and maybe it would be best if we just waited with Amy so that the others can just meet there. “ Liam said with that accent that just sent shivers down my spine.

  “Yeah… ok Amy is probably lonely any way.” I said looking at the wall it had a crack in the shape of a square.

I think I could probably fit through it without difficulty.

   “Hey Liam could we check this out real quick I just want to see what's in it?” I said looking at Liam as he turned to see what I was talking about and walked toward It.

    “Yeah it seems like we could both fit what do you think about gong in together?” Liam asked with a questioning look on his face.

    “Yeah Im sure it will be fun” I said with a smile on my face.”  I walked over to the whole and Liam helped me up snd in the tunnel looking thing.

  Personally right now what I think about Liam is he is really adorable and cute and funny and man I love his accent.

     He got in and we started crawling. I have no idea were we were going but as long as I was with him I felt safe

 “Hey Chessie where do you think this leads to?” Liam questioned from behind me. 

  “I don’t know for all we know I could e leading us to our death.” I said joking with him.

     Haha very funny Chessie.” He said laughing. Man when he said my name it just mixed perfectly with his accent.

  Then

  A/N LOL SORRY ABOUT ALL THE SPACING. I LEFT YOU GUYS WONDERING WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN RIGHT? ANYWAYS WHOEVER LEVES THE BEST COMMENT WILL GET THE NEXT CHAPTER DEDICATED TO THEM. HAVE FUN AND BE FUNNY I LIKE FUNNY PEOPLE.

    LOVE YOU ALL OH AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT SO FAR :)