Chapter Forty-Two

A/N HEY GUYS WELL I DONT HAVE ANY NEW NEWS SO HERE IT IS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

AMY'S POV

"OK so Niall um I always told myself that if I ever dated you I would delete my twitter so well today I'm going to do that." I said and Niall gave me a questioning look

"You had planed it?" Niall asked and laughed

"Yeah well I never really thought it would happen but it did so I have to go through with it." I said and frowned

I've been working on this twitter account for three years now. I have so many followers.

"Ok well then let's do it together?" Niall asked and the smile returned to my face.

I got up and went to the night stand picking up my phone.

I sat back down on the chair and Niall came over.

"My goodness wait that'd your account?" He said laughing.

"Yeah why?" I said confused as to why it was funny.

"Before we met you guys I was looking Through fan accounts and I saw this one and I looked through it and man wow you guys think weird stuff." He said and I laughed my cheeks went red

"I'm sorry but you have to admit we are the best fans ever right?" I said laughing

"Yes defiantly we wouldn't be here if you guys weren't as demanding and sure you guys can get annoying at times but in the end I'm so grateful" Niall said and this was another fan girl moment.

"Omg you are so adorable!" I yelled and he jumped a bit.

"I love you Amy I could never imagine someone better for me you are the perfect girl your my princess." He said

FANGIRL!! "omg ok stop this is really cute but your going to make me scream and FANGIRL if you continue." I said and he laughed.

"Ok well then do you wanna go bolling?" He asked

"Yes I do but we are going to see Erica soon so I want to be able to be there." I said with a frown.

"Its ok we will just play a quick game and then we can come back and we could just go straight from the billing alley to the hospital?" He asked and I nodded

We really need some alone time and not stressful alone time.

We haven't exactly had a first date. So I guess this will be good.

"Ok let's go! This will be our 1 ish date?" I asked and he nodded picking me up and running out of the room.

We got into his car and Jazmyn came running Chessie came running out

"Hey were are you to going?" She asked grinding.

"We are going bowling for our date." I said smiling ear to ear.

"Oh ok have fun! Are you guys going to come to the hospital if they call and tell us we can?" Chessie asked and I nodded.

"Yeah we are going to head straight over depending on the situation." Niall said and she went back inside.

"Ok you ready to have so much fun that you can't have anymore... Fun?" He asked and I laughed nodding my head.

MARISSA'S POV

Harry and I are currently in the cafeteria Erica is sleeping.

"Well what are you getting?" Harry asked looking at the menu.

"I'm just going to get a salad what about you?" I asked

"I don't know all this food looks gross." Harry said and I laughed

"Aw is this not like the food your private chef makes you?" I asked laughing

He glared at me then answered "I don't have a private chef we get our own food."

"Ok pretty boy." I said and walked up to order my food.

"I am pretty aren't I?" He said and playfully flipped his hair.

"No your not. Just kidding your cute but I have eyes for someone else and he is way hotter." I said a he have me a questioning look

"And who might that be?" He asked and I blushed

"I can't tell." I said ad walked away. I headed torward the Erica's room with my food Harry behind me.

"I wanna hold the baby." I said to Harry.

"I know me too but we have to wait." Harry said and I pouted

Neither of us have held the baby because they took her back to make sure she was healthy and everything was ok.

I looked over at Erica sleeping. Man I respect her so much she pushed a 6 pound baby out of her vagina. I mean that takes work.

She slightly stirred and then went still.

Good she needs to rest so that she can have time to heal.

"Hey guys how are you would you like to go see the baby?" A nurse said coming in she was being quiet witch I was grateful for.

"Yes we do we do!" Harry said and I shushed him.

"Ok follow me are you guys family?" The nurse asked.

"I'm her best friend and he is her boyfriend she doesn't have family here at the moment." I said and the nurse smiled and took us to were all these babies were.

Wow there are a lot of babies in this room I wonder were Makena is.

"Here she is." The nurse said quietly and we both got closer.

She was sound asleep and had plain white clothes on that's just the clothes that the hospital had for her.

.

"She is so adorable! Ah I can't wait to hold her" I said in a whisper yell.

She started crying and man I hate when babies cry it's so sad.

"You can take her out if you want and hold her,." The nurse said and I put our my hands and carefully picked her up.

Rocking her back and forth and Harry basically breathing on my neck.

I got her to calm down a little and I handed makena to Harry and this is adorable.

I took my phone out and took a picture and slid my phone back in my back pocket.

She is so cute and looks exactly like Erica

"You guys can take her to the room if you want and take care of her there a nurse will be in in a little." The nurse said we nodded and she left the room

"Marissa can you take her to be honest I'm kinda scared to walk with her I don't want to drop her."Harry said and I smiled laughing a bit

"Yeah but really it just feels like you are going to drop them but in reality once you get used to it you take them everywhere." I said and he smiled but gave her to me

Harry and I carefully and quietly brought Makena back into the room Erica was staying in and we sat down.

"Hey guys." Erica said waking up we all turned our heads.

I smiled "hey how are you feeling do you want to hold her?" I asked and she nodded her head

A/N HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT. LOVE YOU ALL PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT