Chapter Eleven

A/N HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER AND STORY IT MEANS A LOT TO ME AND IT REALLY ENCOURAES ME TO GO ON AND ALSO PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY.  I love you all

                                                       JORDAN'S POV

       "Louis stop stop stop your going to drop me stop it whats wrong with you!" I screamed at Lou as he ran with me on his shoulder to the main room where we all were before we split up.

    "No not until you tell me that I am the best person you have ever met!" he screamed back. as he spun making me shriek.

    "No never I will never surrender...Never never I tell you." I yelled back. regretting it immediately because hearing that Louis started running even faster than I thought possible.

  "Say it say it Jordan I know you want to I know it I know it just admit it." Louis said beginning to slow down.

 Right when he slowed down he threw me down on a soft cushion and got basically on top of me holding himself up by his knees.

"You have one more chance to say that I am the most amazing person ever." He said panting from having to run that whole time.

  "Or what? what are you going to do if I don't?" I said biting my lip because he was just so hot and oh my goodness.

  "Hum what am I going to do?" he said thinking out loud before he finally figured it out and bent down to my ear and whispered "I will tickle you!" he said and it was so hot because his accent omg like ahhh.

   "I'm not ticklish." I said lying straight to his face. Before his face changed and he put his hands on my stomach and tickled me.

  "AHHHH oh my goodness stop please please please stop please Louis please!" I yelled while laughing and yelling at the same time.

  "Say it and I wont tickle you any more I will stop." He said back continuing to tickle me.

"Fine Fine I'll say it Louis you are the best person I have ever met! Just please stop!" I screamed  while hitting his hands off me.

   "Why thank you Jordan you didn't have to really!" he said and I smacked his arm which made him kinda fall on me more than he already had.

  We were staring right into each others eyes when he leaned in a little more and our lips were so close if one of us moved an inch they would be touching.  Then just that happened we were kissing. Instantly I felt this weird feeling in my stomach but at the same time it was like it was perfect.

We separated and just stared at each other it was not exactly an awkward stare but a more kinda look like wow I cant believe that just  happened stare.

  "wow let me just say that was the best kiss I have ever had and also your lip gloss tastes amazing if I was a girl I would be using that all the time." He said smiling.

  "I have to say that was eh a pretty good kiss." I said with a sly smile.

"Oh yeah right ok I know that you loved that kiss maybe I need to show you again just  to prove to you that that was the best kiss you have ever had." he said with a smile that was so  irresistible.

 I could not take it any more I leaned up and kissed him. I even surprised myself because usually im not like this but I just kinda with him I feel like going out of my comfort zone and just doing things. I'm not hiding anymore.

   The kiss depend and he sat us up and I pulled away thinking that he didn't like me kissing him. My face went into a frown and I almost started crying but I held it in.

  "I'm sorry I shouldn't have I realize by how you sat up you didn't like the kiss im really sor-" he stopped me mid-sentence by kissing m again.

  "You shouldn't be sorry I loved that kiss and hope to do it a lot more also I sat up because I didn't want to crush you." he said smilling and looking straight at me.

I blushed and looked down smiling ear to ear.  Man that was the best kiss I have ever had. i cant wait to tell the girls about this. And ok awkward misjudged reaction.

  "Ok we should get back to the others i think they will go back there to meet up and hopefully one of them figured out what was going on with the screaming." I said kinda forgetting but not forgetting at the same time about the kiss.

  "Yeah alright lets go wait but before w\ go say it again please please please!" he asked

"Say what? What are you talking about?" i said clueless to what he was talking about.

  "That im the best person you ever met duh!" he said in a sassy tone.

"Louis I not going to say it again lets go!" i said rlling my eyes and walking toward the room.

   A/N SORRY NOT A LONG CHAPTER BUT STILL I HOPE YOU LIKE IT PLEASE PLEASE VOTE THANK YOU AND COMMENT PLEASE LOVE YOU ALL I WILL UPDATE SOON PROBABLY.