Chapter Twenty-Seven

A/N HELOO PLEASE REMEBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT THANK YOU ALL LOVE YOU.

JORDAN'S POV

" Louis really I have to go back to the hotel the girls have no idea where I am." I said as Louis kept pulling me back onto the couch

"Please please please stay for just one more movie please please please I will do anything. please I will call them and tell them to come over." Louis said and I just rolled my eyes.

He got up from the couch that we were sitting on and hugged me. "Tomlinson Get off of me!" I yelled and he threw his hands up in a sign off surrender.

"Louis we are home and I hope you don't mind company because all the girls are coming over and they will be here soon." Harry said walking in with Liam, Chessie, Erica and Marissa.

"AHHHHHHHHH yay now you have to stay You have to stay." Louis practically screamed in my ear. and they all laughed as he hugged me. Oh gosh.

NIALL'S POV

"You are horrible at this you know that right?" Amy said as I fell yet again on theses horrible skates. Why did I pick roller skating?

"I know. this is so unfair im not good at this and you act like you could be on the Olympics for this if they had a category for that." I said and she laughed.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I quickly got my phone out of my pocket and answered it without seeing who the caller was.

(Phone call goes back and forth)

Hello?

Hey Niall its Liam we are all getting together at the house so bring Amy and um yeah.

ok Liam I will bring her and is there anything ou guys need while we are out?

NO I don't think so just come home quickly we wanna get the movie started.

Ok Li bye bye

bye Ni

(end of call)

"What was that about?" Amy asked me when I got off the phone and I explained that we had to go soon because we were going to be going to the house.

LIAM'S POV

" hey Chessie can I talk to you please?" I asked Her hoping she wouldn't say no or make an excuses to not talk to me.

"Yeah Liam what's up?" She asked as she pushed her curls out of her face.

She is so perfect. Why can't I get it right no matter how hard I try? Haha that's in our song.

Liam stay focused! I told myself preparing why I was going to tell her.

I took her hand and led her away from the others so they wouldn't hear because they would not stop pestering me later about it.

"Ok so I wanted to say that I'm really sorry about everything that has happened I should have just kissed you and then I tried again and I kissed the door instead. So I'm sorry." I said all in a rushed sentence.

She looked at me and just smiled. Why is she smiling? Do I have somthing on my face oh gosh!

" Liam really it's ok really you don't have to beat yourself up over it really." She said and smiled at me and then I just went for it. I HUGGED her.

Wait what I was supposed to kiss her. I'm so stupid.

I quickly stopped the hug from my own embarrassment and ran up to my room.