Chapter Thirteen

A/N HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE HOW ARE YOU? ANYWAY I DONT KNOW WHO ACTUALLY READS MY AUTHORS NOTES SO IF YOU DO COMMENT "PIZZA". REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLease

                                                MARISSA'S POV

   We all were awkwardly staring at each other none of us knowing exactly where to start so I just though I need to break the silence.

  "OK we are going to start one by one tell everyone what happened and who those two are ok?" I said staring at each and everyone waiting for someone to start.

  "I say we start with Zayn and Jazmyn they have the most embarrassing story im thinking." Chessie said speaking up.

  "Yeah yeah thanks Chessie your my hero ok Zayn lets say our story." JAzmyn said looking down and still trying to cover up as much as she could of her body. But Zayn on the other hand was just standing there acting like it was normal.

                                       ZAYN'S POV (this is a bit different)

   I looked over at Jazmyn standing there trying to cover herself up and thought about how beautiful she was.

 To think about her not knowing that she is beautiful hurts me. I don't even know why but the moment I met her I felt something towards her. I don't know exactly what I felt but I know its something.

 A moment later I realized everyone wanted to know what happened to Jazmyn and I and Jazmyn obviously didn't want to share it so I thought I would just give her a break and just started telling.

   "Ok well to explain why we are without clothes and what happened to us I will just start off from the beginning. First we were walking into the bathroom and then we didn't find anything so we decided we should come back here and maybe you guys  would be here. Then Jazmyn felt sick so we stopped in the middle of the hall for a minute and she.. well." I said pausing to catch my breathe.

   "she threw up on me then she was really embarrassed and so that's why I had to take me clothes off." I said leaving out the part where I threw up on her. 

   "HEY don't leave the story like that tell them what else happened you mean butt head." Jazmyn yelled at me.

  "Well then Jazmyn why do you have your clothes off? Or are you just trying to show off so he can get into your pants?" Marissa said laughing.

  "very funny MArissa, And Zayn tell them the rest of the story stop making me look like a hoe." Jazmyn said glaring at Marissa and I.

  "Ok so then i looked at all the throw up on me and i just threw up on her not perposfully it just kinda happened you know? Ok lets move on to Harry and his group!" I said quickly trying to get the attention off of Jazmyn and I and onto someone else.

  "Wait so why do you have your clothes off?" Libby asked with a serious face.

"Is she serious? Really?" I asked wanting to know if she was or not. Man today is just a really weird day.

  "Jazmyn's a little crazy she was dropped on her head when she was a baby so this is one of many effects to that." Jazmyn said with an amused face.

  "I was not take it back. You were dropped when you were a baby." Libby said back at her. Oh goodness I think there's going to be a fight.

 "Yeah I was dropped on my head when I was a baby but into a pool of sexiness. What about you what did you fall into? Huh?" Jazmyn snapped.

  Then they started walking towards each other and I knew there was going to be a fight. But no of course not instead of fighting they hugged. They HUGGED really? whats wrong with these people.

 "Umm boys uh you probably have no idea whats going on right now. But luckily we do. They do this quite often actually. Like once a week. don't worry about them there fine. You can laugh now as you see every one else is laughing." Jazmyn said starting to laugh to.

And in a matter of seconds all of our faces turned from confused to amused.

  "OK ok stop laughing we need to share the rest of our stories and then we need to get out of here." Paul said with a serious tone.

  "Alright Zayn wanted me to go next but I think  Paul and Josh need to introduce themselves to the girls so we can settle this plus I think they have some explaining to do."  Harry said looking at Paul and Josh.

  "Ok well umm im Paul the boys body guard and this is Josh the boys drummer we came here to pick you guys up. But we came in the back door and we heard you all talking so we thought well Josh thought we should play a prank on you guys so we did. If your not catching on we were the ones screaming." Paul said with a smile

   We all kinda just stood there for a little and thought about what he just said. All of that running around the place to find this "Murderer" while all it was was these too weirdo's.

 "We are so going to get you back for this! Trust me Josh we will. And Paul well we will just let you off the hook... not! But I don't know what we are going to do to you." Louis said

  "OK now my turn I guess!" Harry said as we all turned to him waiting for him to tell us the story.

                                            HARRY'S POV

  I looked at everyone just staring at Erica, Marissa, and I they looked like they needed to know what was happened but when I really thought about it I didn't even know what happened.

  "Well umm... I don't know where to start really. To tell you all the truth I don't know what happened. I wish I knew what happened." I said pausing trying to think of how to explain what happened.

  "No Harry it shouldn't be you who has to tell them because you don't know what happened so I will just go ahead and tell them." Marissa said looking at me and Erica back and forth.

  "No no No it happened to me I should tell them!" Erica aid now looking at me for the first time since the "incident"

  "Are you sure Erica?" Marissa said with a concerned face.

"Yeah ok so Harry and I we walked into this room and umm there was a umm hole kinda thing on the roof and umm well we were curious as to what was was up there. So I got on Harry's shoulders and umm.." She said stopping right before saying the next part but I don't think she was going to go on.

  "Oh no Erica did it happen again?" Jazmyn said and we all looked over to her with a questioned look on our face.

  "What what happened?" Liam asked. We all were going to ask but im glad he did. Because when he says stuff I don't know it just sounds better coming from his mouth.

   "Erica lets just say she had a bad past like a lot us. You know maybe some time she will open up about it." Marissa said calmly.

  "Ok well um lets move on to Liam and Chessie." I said while everyone looked to them quickly.

  And then we went on with the rest of our stories. 

   A/N HEY GUYS SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT UMM LOVE YOU ALL I KNOW ITS NOT TO LONG BUT I NEEDED A CHAPTER UP SO HERE YOU GO HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.