Chapter Sixteen

• Dedicated to Jordan Echevarria

   A/N  HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS FANFIC. I WONT BOARD YOU WITH A LONG A/N SO HERE IT IS.

                                                       JORDAN'S POV

   Surprisingly no one commented on Erica throwing up but im so glad about that no one needs to have more drama plus we hardly even know these boys. Well actually Amy knows them very well just they don't know her.

   As we pull up to the hotel that the girls and I are staying at Amy looks like she is going to cry. I am tired but I cant lie I have had a lot of fun hanging out with these five boys.   

   Paul turns the music down and we all just look at each other. Its weird because we only spent a couple of hours with them and most of the girls are acting like they are going to die. Me on the other hand I just want to kiss Louis again.

    "Umm thank you so much for the ride and dinner and for hanging out with us." I said then looked at Louis. I cant believe I kissed him. I hardly even know him.  For all I know he could be sleeping with a different girl every night. EWWW. I mean its not like I haven't had sex but still.

     "Really it was no big deal. We had a great time with you guys."  Niall said and the other guys nodded there head and gave what I imagine were there signature smiles.

  We started walking away and I was looking for the key to get into the hotel and then.

     "Wait Wait stop I have to tell you guys something!" Amy screamed and I mentally thought oh goodness here it goes.

   "Umm ok what is it?" the boys all said at the same time and they all looked at each other and laughed.

   "Wait how much time do you guys have because this is like maybe a 2 or 3 minutes long." Jazmyn laughed.

    "Umm we have time." they all looked at each other and looked as if they were used to it but at the same time they seamed like they weren't.

   "OK here it goes... well first let me say I carry this note around every where I go in hopes that one day I could finally meet you. here it is. One direction you are my everything I love you more than the grass in the ground and the clouds in the sky. you guys are my life. you guys mean every thing to me and If it was not for you I would not have joy. I know every thing about you and want to know more. I want a day were its only us. I know every thing about you from your eye color to you peni-" Amy said before I grabbed her quickly covering her mouth.

   "Ok love umm thank you its really sweet. Thank you for writing this. Again we had a lot of fun and hopefully we will see you all again." Harry said sweetly. they probably say that to every one they meet. but im not going to ruin Amy's night.

   "Th- th- th- thanks I- I- I- love yo-yo-you so mu-much." Amy stutters. she is so cute.

"Aww we love you to love do you want a picture?" Zayn asks and amy looks like she is going to loose it.

  "YES Yes please thank you." She practically screamed. 

They got a picture and they all hugged her and when each of them hugged her I snapped a picture just so she could prove it to her judgmental Directions or directioners or whatever they are called.

   We all said goodbye and Went into the hotel. The first thing Amy did Was scream and then she screamed again. then we all got calmed down and except amy she went on and on and on.

 "Did you see the way they hugged me?" she said crying. my goodness this girl is weird.

"Why cant I just kiss them? why not I mean Im pretty." she said crying even more. mentally what went through me mind was well I kissed one of them.

"OK ok its ok Amy go to bed it will all be better in the morning. its ok. shhhhh. its ok you are pretty." Jazmyn said while she put amy on the bed and she instantly fell asleep.

  "Well what a day. I think we've accomplished a lot. Hospital, dinner, one direction, getting lost, amy got basically every thing she ever wanted." Erica said.

    "I think its time to go to bed im tierd and a little embarrassed but don't ask me why." Libby said.

 "WHY" All 5 of us said at the same time.  "I said not to ask but ok anyway I kept accidentally saying my thoughts out loud and well when Niall and I found Josh and Paul well I said he was hot and I wanted to kiss him." she said in a rushed tone.

   "Omg that's so embarrassing." I said. "at least he knows" Jazmyn said. "Wow" Erica said while Marissa and Chessie just kinda nodded.

  "Well its been a long day I think we all deserve some sleep." Chessie said before jumping into bed and the rest of us did the same.

A/N HE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME SOME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND HOW HEY SHOULD MEET AGAIN THANKS I WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT IF YOU GIVE AN IDDEA THANK VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE PLEASE THANK YOU