Chapter Three

A/N HEY YOU GUYS ARE LIKING THE STORY AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND I GOOD WITH CRITIZISM.

JORDAN'S POV

"Jordan.. Jordan wake up seriously Amy didn't come to the hotel last night and we are all really worried." Erica said well mostly screeched at me.

I jerked up when I realized what she said.

"Have you guys heard from her?" I asked turning to look at the other girls Marissa looked mad. What was up with her? Oh yeah we pranked her.

"No, how are we going go find her?" Jazmyn said with a really worried look on her face.

"Umm ok let's split up and we will look everywhere ok" I said jumping out of bed quicker than humanly possible.

"Oh noo we are not splitting up again" Marissa yelled.

"Fine ok we stay together and look everywhere possible litterally and don't answer you phones unless it Amy got it?" I said looking at all of them.

They all nodded in agreement. We all got up from where we were and walked out the door.

I don't know about them but I am very determined to find her.

HARRY'S POV

"Guys guys guys come on this way!" I yelled pointing in the direction on an alley to the rest of the guys while we were running down the road.

Fans were running after us and there were a ton of them. We lost Paul somewhere in the croud but had to keep going.

We ran into the small alley way and turned left. Then we all went flat against the wall hoping the fans wouldn't find them. don't get me wrong we love our fans like crazy they are the reason we are at the top of the charts, but we needed to get to the hotel and get some rest.

We waited about five minutes before talking and the Liam spoke "Do you think we are clear?"

"Yeah I think they went the other way." Louis said.

"Man I'm tired!" Zayn said looking down at the ground.

"Zayn when aren't you tired Mate?" Louis said looking amused.

"Wait guys, were is Niall?" I said nevously we all began looking around quizzically

" I Don't know but we have to find him like now if he got caught with fans there is no telling were he is now." Harry said as we all started running again for the second time today.

NIALLS POV

I had lost the rest of the guys about eight minutes ago but luckally I got through the croud and into a narrow alley.

Alley ways are creepy. I need to get out of here. before someone pops out of the blue and stabs me to death.

Wow my imagination is crazy. Just then my phone went off. Oh cool, I forgot that thing was still alive.

( PHONE CALL)

, "HELLO" I ASKED

NIALL BUDDY ARE YOU, OK ARE YOU HURT, WHERE ARE YOU? LIAMS WORRIED VOICE YELLED THREW THE SPEAKER.

"YES LIAM I'M FINE I JUST GOT KY SHIRT STUCK ON A FENCE AND GOT HELD BEHIDE IM IN AN ALLEY WAY BUT IT'S KINDA CREEPING ME OUT." I SAID TRUTHFULLY TO HIM.

OK MATE I WILL TRY TO FIND YOU STAY ON THE PHONE OK? HE SAID PATNTING

OK MATE I'M REALLY HUNGARY CAN WE GET SOME FOOD? I ASKED HIM

UMM YEAH NI JUST WE HAVE TO YOU FIRST AND THEN WE CAN GET SOME FOOD .". HE SAID WITH A VOICE THAT SAID SERIOUSLY YOUR THINKING OF FOOD IN A TIME LIKE THIS.

OK UMM I JUST WALKED PAST A SIGN IT SAID HANGTANG (A/N TOTALY MADE UP) AND ALSO THERE WAS JUST A BUL...". I STOPPED MID-SENTENTENCE SEEING A GIRL LAYING ON THE GROUND BLEEDING. MY EYES WENT WIDE. "UMM MATE.. I WILL CALL YOU BACK JUST FIND ME OK." I SAID HANGING UP BEFORE HE HAD A CHANCE TO REPLIE

(END OF PHONE CALL)

wide eyed I ran up to the girl and saw she had brownish- blackish hair and tan skin.

she was laying with her stomache against the ground and her back facing the clouds.

what Happend to her?

I carefully rolled her over so she was facing up and saw she had a deep cut on her face that was bleeding heavely.

she was bruised up and dirt covers her body. I quickly checked her pulse to make sure she was still alive.

I gently moved her shoulder trying to get her to wake up. I had to get her to a hospital.

I picked her up bridal style and began walking again when I saw six figures walking torwards me.

A/N HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER IT'S SHORT BUT IM GOING TO BE UPDATING SHORT CHAPETERS BUT THEY WILL BE MORE FREQUENT. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT IT PLS VOTE AND IF YOU MAKE A FUNNY COMMENT THAT MAKES ME LAUGH I WILL DEDACATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO YOU. I AM GOING TO ASK FOR 4 VOTES 3 COMMENTS YOU GUYS CAN DO IT I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW OR WEDNESDAY. VOTE . COMMENT

ALSO CRITIZISM IS GOOD TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE AND WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD CHANGE ( PLS DON'T BE RUDE AHOUT IT THOUGH)