Chapter Five

A/N OK SO THIS IS GOING TO BE REALLY SHORT BUT IM REALLY SORRY THERE WILL BE A NEW UPDATE SOON :)

AMYS POV

             "Ugghh" i said turning in my bed and instantly feeling pain run up my ribs.  I opened my eyes slightly expecting to be in the hotel. 

     "Oh my gosh!" i said seeing plain white walls, i looked down and saw that i was in a hospital gown.

  My eyes went wide. What in the world happened? i looked around frantically. I quickly sat up but quickly lied back down. The pain in my ribs were so immense i couldn't move. Tears were slipping down my cheeks because of the pain. 

    "Hey Liam when are we going to get food" i heard an irish accent that i knew all to well.

  No it couldn't be. Why would they be here. what am i thinking im probably delusional or something.

   "Niall we will get food later ok mate?" a guy who sounded so much like Liam said in the hall way.

My eye balls were literally popping out of there sockets and my heart was racing. 

   then they walked in.

   "Oh hello we didn't know you would be awake yet love how are you feeling?" Liam said quickly.

       "i... no.. its... fine.... i mean.. you know.. " i stuttered making a fool of myself.  I started to get up but felt the pain go through my ribs again and i tear slipped my eyes.

   "No no don't move you have a broken rib its going to hurt to move for a while ok?" Niall said coming over to me.

   i gave him my best smile a looked away.   "Hey.. umm Harry.. can you ...hand me my phone?" i asked shyly.

   "Yeah no problem love." he said with his signature smile. that made me want to go over there and just hug him.

   He handed me my i phone and i thanked him quickly so i wouldn't have to embarrass my self anymore.

        I unlocked my phone and quickly dialed Jazmyn's number.

  (A/N FOR THE PHONE CALLS IT WILL ALL BE CAPS LOCK :)

    OMG YOUR AWAKE ARE YOU OK? SHE ASKED LOUDLY.

YEAH IM FINE JAZMYN WHERE AM I?

    OH FUDGE NO AMY DONT RAPE THEM PLEASE DONT YOU'LL GO TO JAILL!" SHE SCREAMED LOUD ENOUGH FOR THE GUYS TO HEAR

   they all gave me a scared but questioning look.

 JAZMYN COULD YOU PLEASE BE QUIET PLEASE AND IM NOT GOING TO DO THAT.

     OK AMY WE WILL BE THERE SOON DONT HURT THEM PLS

ALRIGHT JAZ SEE YOU SOON

     (PHONE CALL ENDS)

    "Mate she needs to take her meds should we wake her?" Louis fudgin Tomlinson yelled walking in the room.

    "dude she is already awake" Niall said pointing at me with a smile.

 "Oh hey Amy how are you feeling?" he said a little bit lower but  one thing about Louis Tomlinson is he is never completely quiet.

   "Actually my ribs hurt a lot but i am doing pretty well" i said with a huge smile

  "So Amy the girls say you are a big fan right?" Zayn asked with a smirk

    "they told you guys? Are you kidding me? But im not going to lie to you yes i am a huge fan and to be honest i am dying inside and trying not to faint" i said with a shy smile

   "Well love, i guess this is the Directioner dream How about we get out of here and get your friends?" Harry said with a sly smile.

   i began to get up when that same pain shot up my ribs. "Owww." i said a with a single tear slipping from my eye.

   "Amy i get you don't move." Niall said racing over to me and picking me up care full not to hurt me.

    "thanks Ni" i said to him.

"No problem" he said giving me a smile.

   i looked into his eyes while we were walking out and for a while i just starred at his beautiful blue eyes and realized this wasn't Niall Horan from one direction this was Niall Horan from Mullingar.

   At that moment he looked down, And i know how this is going to sound so classic but i felt butterflies and i couldn't ignore them.

    A/N HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED IT AND I KNOW IT'S KINDA HORRIBLE BUT SORRY THIS CHAPTER GOT DELETED THREE TIMES OK IM GOING TO ASK FOR 5 VOTES AND 5COMMENTS  LOVE YOU GUYS