Chapter Twenty-Nine

A/ello lovelies hope you are all doing well thank you please vote and comment.

MARISSA'S POV

.

So it's been about 4 weeks that we have been on vacation.

Erica is 8 and a half months pregnant.

I am so excited to go to see jake miller live in a couple weeks.

Jordan and Louis are now I think dating, Erica and Harry and dating, Liam and Chessie are dating, Zayn and Jazmyn are dating, Niall and Amy are dating and me we'll I'm alone.

"Hey it's ok I know that one day you will find someone who is perfect for you." Erica said and Jazmyn agreed.

"Yeah I know it's just hard to see you guys with someone and then I don't have any one." I said and they looked at me with sad faces.

"You know what I'm going to call Niall and we can all go to a club and find you a guy!" Amy said and got her phone out

"I'm not going to argue with that!" I said and they laughed.

Amy left to go call Niall and the guys and Jordan started talking to me about what dress she should wear.

JAZMYN'S POV

I went to the bathroom pulling my navy blue dress over my head.

I got my curling iron out and started to curl my hair.

"Fudge!" I screamed as I burned my cheek leaving a red mark.

Great just what I needed. I wonder what fans will make out of this I mean they make a story about everything acting like they know what happened.

I've been getting really down lately with all the hare that we have been getting.

Zayn keeps telling me I should delete my twitter so that I don't have to see it but I love twitter and I just I don't know.

"Hey girl should I wear my red dress or my green dress?" Erica said coming in the small bathroom.

"Um the green one that looks really good on you!" I said excitedly.

"Ok im going to go pit it on and I will be back so you can zip it up" she said before walking out of the bathroom.

ERICA'S POV

I went to pull up my dress but it wouldn't go any more because of my big belly.

Then I remembered that I had gotten this when I was only 3 months pregnant.

Oh geezerz well I'm going to have to call Harry and ask him to pick me up early and take me to the store because I don't have any dresses.

(Phone call goes back and forth)

Hey babe what's up you ok?

Yeah I'm fine but is if possible that you. Could take me to the store really quick I need a dress my dresses don't fit anymore.

Yeah I am in my way I will be there in five minutes.

Ok please don't speed

Alright I won't bye

Bye bye

(End of phone call)

"Girls Harry is picking me up because I need a dress mine don't fit but tell the guys when they get here that we will meet them at the club!" I yelled and they all shouted something back

HARRY'S POV

I drove to the hotel picking Erica up and she looked Perfect.

"Ok where do you want to go? The mall is close by um they have a dress store over by walmart and I don't know" I asked

"The mall is fine thank you so much for this!" She said and I looked over and smiled at her

"You know you are perfect?" I said and she blushed and looked away.

"No I'm not I'm a pregnant 18 year old." She said and I frowned.

"That wasn't your fault ok please know that." I said and she frowned and looked at me but I kept my eyes on the road.

"That's not what your fans say." She said and I looked at her questioningly

I pulled over on the grass and stopped the car

Then I looked down at her phone and she had twitter up.

"What are they saying? Let me see your phone!" I said and she handed it over.

Slut

Whore

I hope you get raped again and Harry breaks up with you

Hoe

Guys stop hating on Erica you don't know her story.

I looked at it and got so mad I almost broke her phone but she took it from me.

"It's ok maybe I did deserve to get raped." She said and I lifted her onto my lap.

"Babe you didn't deserve any of that. It wasn't your fault and you don't need to think about that ok?" I said not moving my eyes from hers.

"Maybe I should get an abortion?" She said and layed her head on my chest.

"No! Please don't even think that I will help you with the baby and you have all of the girls and it will be ok" I said placing my hand on her belly

" Harry you can't you will have to go on tour and you have a job and that can't happen I want it to but it can't." She said and I brought her chin up

"We will work somthing out now let's go get your dress."i said and she kissed me.

We kissed for another minute and then got back on the road getting onto the free way

Keeping my eyes on the road making sure that I was doing everything right.

But that's when everything went black and I knew a truck had crashed into us.

A/N JOPE YOU GIYS LIKE IT COMMENT AND VOTE PLEAE