chapter two (One Direction???)

POV CHESSIE 

We arrived in Paris at 4:37 A.M. I was still wide awake like usaual and also really excited to be in Paris. This was like my dream vacation. We were now walking out of the airport and trying to get a taxi cab. Like I said "trying" 

"Aren't you guys so excited to be in Paris. I mean we are in Paris. Paris. we get to be out of England for a little and ee are with our six best friends!" I said with a wide smile on my face.

"Chessie do you ever get tired? I mean really its four in the morning and you don't seem to be tired at all." a very tired looking Libby said.

"TAXI HEY OVER HERE WE ARE TIRED OVER HERE." Marissa said loudly breaking all of our ear drums.

I turn to see where Jazmyn is and see she is sprawled out on top of her luggage with her arms and head hanging in an odd angle, geeze that girl can sleep through anything. Amy is to my right practically jumping up and down screaming " oh my goodness, oh my goodness." knowing her she was probably on one of her blogs where they stalke those five boys from one direction. Also knowing her they probably just sneezed or something like that. She is obsessed. I don't think you understand what I'm telling you. OBSESSED.

"guys we aren't going to get a taxi at this time we would be better off walking to the hotel it shouldn't be more than a mile away." Jordan says with her cute little Cheshire accent.

"Ok I guess." I say not really thinking about anything hut having the best vacation ever. Then I look back over to Jazmyn who is still peacefully sleeping and think about either waking her up or throwing her on my shoulder and walk like that. Wait a minute. I'm not going to let her sleep while the rest of us walk.

"Amy stop fangirling and wake Jazmyn up please." I said walking over to my bags. The one was a bookbag so I put it over my shoulder and the other was a big bag with wheels so I just dragged that one.

"I'm not fangirling... ok Mabey I am its just man why do they have to be so attractive?" she asked while shaking Jazmyn's shoulder.

"No its to early just a couple more minutes plsssssssssss" she said getting ready to close her eyes again.

"No, we need to get to the hotel so we can have an acctuall bed to sleep on" Marissa said with a really tired expression on her face.

looking around all six of the girls looked really tired, but me on the other hand. I was wide awake which wasent abnormal for me.

When we finally got Jazmyn to wake up and get all of our bags together we started walking.

"Hey chessie can you carry me pleasssssse?" Jazmyn said drawing out the s in please. I took a moment to look at her and bent down signaling her to get on my shoulders. she jumped on and we continued walking down the road.

We were still walking down the road when an idea came to me. I went over to Erica, Libby, Jordan, and Jazmyn who was already on my shoulders. That's leaving Amy and Marissa.  

"Ok here is the plan. are you ready to have our first prank of our vacation?" I asked them quietly so the Marissa and Amy wouldn't hear us.

MARISSA'S POV

Jazmyn and I were walking slowly behide the rest of the girls. I am really tired and can't wait to finally get to the hotel and sleep. Then my phone started ringing signaling that someone was calling me. It's was the song A Team by Ed Sheeran and that was the ringtote for my boyfriend Connor.

"Hey baby." I said excitedly.

"Hey I wanted to call and see how things were and how you flight was." he said with his Aulstralian accent.