Chapter 26: Keep Your Hands Off Each Other! You're In Public!

The great scream came from Aphmau early in the morning. A camera was sitting in the ceiling corner of her room. "Hi Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan's voice from the camera squeaked. "AARON!" she screamed. A massive shout came from Aaron's house. A camera was placed at the foot of his bed. Aphmau looked all around. Cameras were hidden, painted, and everywhere. "You know what? I'm changing Kawaii~Chan! I'm going out." The camera lights went off, and so did Aaron's. They quickly got dressed and ran outside to meet each other. "Do you have-" "Yes, and they're EVERYWHERE!" Aphmau yelled. "I want to go to IHOP for breakfast." she whispered. They walked to IHOP and took a table. Ross came by, and he looked depressed. "Welcome to IHOP, may I help you?" "You look upset, what's the matter?" Aphmau asked. "I have to wear a camera." he wailed. Aphmau looked at his apron and saw a small camera on one of the buttons. "We'll have two pancake plates." Aphmau mumbled. As soon as Ross left, she moved net to Aaron on his side of the booth and hugged him.

Aaron kissed her, and she pulled away. "You're so adorable." she smiled. Then she felt a burning feel on her leg. "IT'S HOT!" she screamed. Ross was staring at the couple and was unaware of the pouring coffee. "Um, here is your pancakes." he choked. He walked away quickly and left them to eat. Aphmau and Aaron looked away from each other, with him looking out the window and her eating the berries on the side. Aphmau's hand creeped closer to Aaron's and they held hands. Aphmau tapped his shoulder and held a forkful of pancake. She fed it to him and he wiped his mouth, smiling. They were interrupted by a glass plate dropping. They looked around, and everyone in the restaurant were gawking at them. A woman covered her children's eyes. Aphmau and Aaron blushed. The walked out, already paying, and walked on to the mall. "I feel so embarrassed!" Aphmau admitted. They walked into the mall and wandered. "Hey look, that's the kiosk I got your bow from!" Aphmau pointed. Aaron laughed. They walked into Forever 21 and looked around. "Oooo, look at that purple skirt!" Aphmau cooed. She grabbed Aaron's hand and dragged him to the dressing room. "Wait here." she said. Aaron leaned against her door and looked at the teenage girls staring at him.

He smiled and a flash of  perfect white teeth showed. "I am going to DIE!" one of the girls squealed. Aphmau came out of the stall and tapped Aaron's shoulder. "Maybe they're just siblings." a girl whispered. Aaron kissed Aphmau. The teenage girls continued on in their lives, disappointed. "You look beautiful." Aaron muttered. He kissed her neck and she giggled. "Stop it! It tickles!" she snickered. "Well I guess I have a new way to make you smile." Aaron smirked. He kissed her neck again. Then a small tap came to his head. He turned around, and a tall, very tall employee glared at him. "Sir, you and your public displays of affection are disgusting customers and making them go away." she said. Aphmau looked around at the empty dressing rooms. "Yeah... I think we're going to go home." Aphmau nervously laughed. She went to the front to pay, and the cashier looked at the couple. "OOO GURL, did your man pick out that skirt for you? Because it's kinda short!" She sassed. Aaron blushed. "No, I picked it out for myself-" "You two look like you should be in that section over there!" She pointed to women's underwear area. "N-no, we aren't! I just want to buy the skirt, that's all." Aphmau stuttered.

"Okay, okay, just checking, but still a part of me tells me this man right here is a player." the cashier looked at Aaron and leaned over the counter. "Don't think I didn't see that make-out session over there! With that customer!" Aphmau widened her eyes. "YOU DID WHAT?" "Naw, I'm just playing. That will be twenty-two dollars, Miss." the cashier chuckled. She quickly bought the skirt and walked out. "I think I'm ready to go home." Aphmau sighed. They walked home and sat down on the couch in Aphmau's house. The camera lights switched on. "NO KAWAII~CHAN, TURN THESE OFF NOW!" Aphmau yelled. Kawaii~Chan walked into the living room. "You didn't take that picture down! So no cameras!" Kawaii~Chan pulled out her phone and removed the picture. "Kawaii~Chan doesn't need the cameras anymore." She walked away. Aphmau breathed a sigh of relief. Katelyn walked downstairs. "DON'T YOU TWO DO A THING!" Katelyn stomped down. "You two and your relationship is showing EVERYWHERE! There's a video online of Aaron kissing Aphmau and a clerk telling you to stop!" They blushed. "I JUST CAN'T- You know what? You do what you want, INDOORS, but you two just can't keep your hands off of each other for one second! STOP HOLDING HANDS!" They shamefully let go of each other's hands.

Katelyn left back to her room, and Aphmau and Aaron wen to Aphmau's room. Aphmau hung up her skirt and Aaron lied down on her bed, checking his phone. Aphmau sat by him. "We really don't know when we're in public though," Aphmau quietly laughed. She looked down. Aaron noticed her. He stood up and leaned against the wall. Aphmau stood in front of him. "Did she turn off the cameras?" Aaron asked. "Yes." Aphmau replied. "Good." He kissed Aphmau. Then he turned around so that she was against the wall and placed an arm to the wall. "Aaron-" Aphmau was cut off again. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Then he moved her hands down from his neck and kissed her neck. "I told you to stop that! It tickles!" Aaron stopped for a second. "Are you sure?" he asked. Aphmau shook her head. "I wouldn't have stopped anyways." He smirked. He kissed her neck again. She laughed and giggled. "You're never serious." Aaron teased. He kissed her. Aphmau wrapped her legs around his waist. She hung on tight to his face and pulled him closer. Then a loud stomp came from Katelyn.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I TALK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND YOU GO UPSTAIRS AND DO THIS?! SEPARATE!" Aaron moved and stood next to Aphmau. "You just can't can you? Not even five minutes? Come on!" Katelyn slammed the door shut and walked back to her room. Aphmau looked at Aaron, who looked at the floor. "Can we... resume to what we were doing?" Aaron murmured. Aphmau pulled Aaron in front of her and wrapped her legs around him again, holding his neck. "We can." she smiled. Aaron kissed her and held her back. He held one of her legs up for support. "Aaron?" Aphmau asked. He stopped. "I love yoooooooou!" Aphmau said as she pushed him onto her bed. They both laughed, and Katelyn barged in. "THAT'S IT! I can deal with you kissing, hugging, cuddling, and talking, but what's about to happen between you two is NOT ACCEPTABLE! I CAN'T DEAL WITH SCREAMING!" Katelyn shouted. She stormed out and slammed the door once more. "I guess I have to leave now." Aaron stated. He reached for the door and stepped out. He walked outside and looked at Aphmau, who was standing at her window. He made a heart with his fingers and kept walking.

"I love him so much." Aphmau sighed.