The Loss

"Only a few more miles!" Smiled the rotting driver, I sneered in his direction. He did not seem to care thought, he just kept smiling.

"Wanna listen to the radio?" I didn't answer, because my throat was to busy swallowing my pride.

"You don't talk much do you kid?" He glanced at me concerned, then he began to chuckle once again.

"Wait I know why!" He snickered.

"Your thinking about your Willy aren't you?" He sounded like a preschooler.

"I think you two would be an amazing couple." I gave him my best death glare.

"What would they call you two: Williamco, Di-Solace, Deathsun." Then he looked at me with a look of proudness across his face.

"Solangelo!" He cried, feeling proud of himself he turned on the radio. I was ready to strangle him, but if I wanted to see William again I had to play along. I looked at the driver, his arm was once again on with some stiches.

"Son of Apollo." I whispered, he was nothing like a true son of Apollo; sons of Apollo were strong and kind, they were well William.

"Did you say something?" He looked at me with curiosity.

"Nothing." I sneered.

"Hu, thought you said something." He looked at the road, which seemed to never end. Finally, we stop at pit stop for semi trucks.

"Welcome to the home of the Rebellion!" He cries, not even trying to be discreet. He waved his hand out like I was looking at something great, but there was nothing really to see just a pit stop. He jumped out of the car grinning like a crazy person, and opened my door.

"Your majesty." He doses a little curtsy, as I step out I realize truly how much mist is around this place. Mist is supposing to be undetectable, but I smell mildly like something burning; and this smelled like the whole place was on fire. I reluctantly went in already planning my escape, hopefully with William in my arms. To my surprise, this place was triple times bigger inside than it was outside. As I walked through the halls, it had appeared that millions of followers stared at me in awe. Then one began to clap, another cheering; soon a wave of noise passed through the sea of rebel scum. If I had it my way they would all be rotting in the Fields of Punishment, where I chose the punishment. More cheering followed me as I marched across the cold floor, I refused to look at any of the; yet my hatred still grew.

"Ghost King, its an honor!" he reached to shake my hand, but all I did was look at him with nothing but anger.

"I'm glad you finally came to your scenes, and join the Rebellion." His words rung in my head like a bad song.

"Join." It stung me tong with the bitterness of those words.

"Join!" It was obvious being calm and playing along was out of the window.

"I will make you and your filthy Rebellion bure!" My voice boomed, almost making the room quiver.

"Your majesty I didn't mean to upset you; I am actually a huge admirer of you." He smiled sincerely, wanted to snap his neck. I didn't care that he "admired" me, I had no respect for any rebel. All I was hear for was to rescue my Prince Charming, and if I had time crush the Rebellion with all the agony and suffering they have caused me.

"Anyways, let us show you around." He clapped his hands together, and began to walk. This place was huge: weapon rooms, laboratories, and rooms I don't even want to talk about. I could feel the little food I ate raising up from my stomach, I was now truly realizing how much power the Rebellion had. Not only could they take over the Underworld, but probably Olympus, or even the whole mortal world. The irritating voice of our tour guide, kept drowning on about the goals of the Rebellion.