The Deadline

As morning came I laid in bed watching the particles of dust float in the air without a destination, Hazel was still fast asleep; but for some reason I couldn't stay in a state of rest. After I got home after my little meeting I couldn't bring myself to sleep, and if I did it only last a few sweet moments before my eyes open again; each time with a new type a of root vegetable growing on my bed side, which I still had no idea how to explain to my sister. Despite that in my mind I was truly concerned about the number of rebels in camp, I knew there were some; just not that much. All I knew for sure now was that I had their attention they had till sun down today to try and save their skins, but I know not all of them would; I saw those looks in their eyes, and I knew they were not going down without a fight most likely to the death. I only hoped some would come back to reality and join the right side, a quarter of the camp is corrupted and I guessed only two or three would talk, but even then, the information might be false. This was a sick game I am in to deep to escape I had to play, and the rules were simple win or die; this was becoming a little over whelming, and the amount of potatoes were starting to become more noticeable; to the point where instead of death all members of the Rebellion must only eat potatoes. Or better yet they must all work at a farm all day and night, maybe William could push my wheelbarrow; this thought made me laugh on the inside, instead of continuing my agriculture themed revenge I decided to go take a shower to clear my mind.

Trying to be quite I grabbed a towel and closed the door, to the Hades cabin private bathroom.  Slipping my clothes off and putting them in the hamper, I tuned on the water a waited a minuet as the water got to my desired tempter; making sure I wasn't going to slip I put one foot in at a time as the steam was slowly spilling out of the shower and onto the mirror. The hot water felt soothing agents my chest, as turned to make sure it was even everywhere I reached to grab so shampoo but only Hazel's pomegranate scented curl control was left. After I smelled like a fruit I took more time than needed, contemplating things that normally would never be more than a flicker in my brain; as soap was gliding down my body. When I was finally done, I got out trying not to fall grabbing my towel and wrapping it around my waist; for a moment, I wrapped my towel around my waist as my mind went back to reality. I slowly opened the door, making sure my sword was still leaning agents my bed; just encase a rebel tries to attack.

Once Hazel woke up I had to try to explain the potatoes, she shrugged it off surprisingly; but she seemed to tired to fully understand what I was saying. Despite her desperate search for me she had to leave, she promised when she comes back the rest of the seven and Reyna will come and pester me. In all honesty, I never fought for her to stay, New Rome was far from the battle; and I know Reyna will keep an eye on her for me. After she left I knew I had to get ready for a fight, spending an hour sharping my Stygian iron sword to where it could take off an arm with one single blow. I strapped on my belt and walked out side, the sun was out stinging my eyes with its intensity; covering my eyes with my hand as I walk through the snow. I knew if anything was going to happen it was going to happen at sun down, but that didn't mean some punk ass member of the Rebellion wouldn't decided to play hero and try to take me now. The leather jacket was tipped up all the way, choking me slightly; my jeans kept rubbing agents the blade of the swore, shaving some fabric off with every step. Walking to the edge of camp away from public view but I was still visible if you looked hard enough; the only sounds I could hear were in the distance. As I looked at the sky there were a couple stray clouds painted across the sky, the peace was unsettling; unnatural almost.

After watching two crows fight over a French Fri, I heard voices. From afar I couldn't tell who exactly was speaking, but the tone of the conversation told me everything I needed to know. Rebels. The variations of hushed voices and aggressive growls I could tell they were arguing, a crooked smile grew on my face; when the words could be made clear.