The Hero

As the demigods ran to safety, as vines and grass kept trying to grab at them. Their screams and cries soon faded away, knowing that they would explain what I did to the one-armed boy; so, I had to act quick to one to avoid my harsh punishment, but phase three of my plan had to start as soon as possible. I sprinted to my cabin where I had to do something I vowed I would only do if necessary, while my breath ran low in my lungs I reached the menacing Hades cabin; where redwoods were starting to sprout at the back of cabin. The groaning and creaking of the mighty trees could easily be heard for at least three cabins in both directions. The clock was ticking while rehearsing the enchantment found in the book of spells, when I shut the door behind me I try to calm my thoughts; when ever I try this without a clear head. things go south fast.

Once my mind was calm I sat down on my bed with sword still in hand dripping with blood that made the blade steam. I've casually done this spell in the past once for that roman kid during the final fight with Gaia, but I could only change the mood not physically enter the boys head. Like storm shutters my eyes shut, whispering the words of Hypnos as I could feel my mind drifting from my own body into the air above me. As the moon took over the sky and slumber infected the camp, I knew most would be asleep; and for those traitors who tried to take my life they would now feel docile and sluggish. As my whispers turned into mumbles, the room felt like it was miles away like I was at the edge of the Earth. Now to select my targets, the weak and vulnerable; those I can create leverage with. As the words fell silent I focused on my enemies, I focused on their fears, their hopes, everything that made them who they are. So, I can tear them apart.

"You dare enter my realm, where I am king." Whispered eerily through out my head.

"Your daddy cannot save you here, run son of Hades before you can't escape." Despite my detachment from my body, a smirk could still be felt upon me.

"Oh, Hypnos such imprisonment of me cannot be achieved, you know as much as I that you cannot lay a hand upon me. If you do try you will have not only my father to answer to, but also the council of gods who banned such traps when you became a traitor. So, until you find your way around that, this realm belongs to whom ever seems fit; and since I am a king. You bow down to me." My voice couldn't be heard, but the words flowed through ought the void like boiling water in a freezing stream. No response from the God, but submission was found; the realm of dreams opened up to me as if it were my own. Soon they appeared like stars in the night, the individual dreams of thousands stretching farther than the horizon. Limiting my search to those in my area cut the amount by over half, the rebel in my area were entering this realm with every second that passed with new lights turning on.

"Time to see what makes you people tick." Like traveling at warp speed, I flashed into a new world, one where I could not interact; but certainly control. A fairy tale gone wrong is how I would explain my surroundings. What looked like a once peaceful place was now scorched, the only thing that seemed intact was a gleaming pearl castle, with golden flags flapping in the smoke glazed air. As I got closer the more off key this place seemed. Without delay I flashed inside dissolving through walls like a ghost; more people were in there than expected; hundreds of men, women, and children all wearing upper class Victorian outfits. Everyone was laughing and smiling, but something seemed off; it made me feel sick, like the room was spinning. Small children were chasing each other with flags in their hands, just like the ones that were on the castle roof; a small logo could be seen but I didn't want to focus to much on extras when I was looking for my main character. As a floated through the room the crowd all of the sudden went quiet, loud foot steps could be heard as the crowed gasped in what sounded in delight. What I saw puzzled me, it was peculiar. A tall man wearing a velvet royal purple suit with a brown leather top with looked like a crown on the brim, and rose coloured sunglasses, spinning a bejewelled cane in his hand whistling danced in. He raised his arms and like he was about to say something revolutionary.