My lil cupcake|Gabriel x reader

Here is another one shot! Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------
You were in the kitchen of the bunker baking cupcakes. More like attempting to. The first batch you burnt because Cas distracted you. The second batch would have been perfect if Dean wouldn't have scared the living daylight out of you causing you to drop the freshly baked goods. 
So this would be your last attempt for the day. As you started to mix all of the ingredients together a certain angel decided to pop in.
"Wow you certainly made one hell of a mess in here!"
Gabriel. You replied in a growl. "Aw   It doesn't sound as cute when you say my name like that!"
What do you want Gabriel?
"I want to help you bake!" Gabriel snapped his fingers and the mess that once devoured the kitchen was gone. Thanks Gabriel! Now how I'm I suppose to make cupcakes?
Gabriel snapped his fingers again and there was an assortment of different kinds of cupcakes on the kitchen table.
"There you go! Pretty cupcakes for the prettiest girl I know!" Thanks Gabriel."
"You can thank me with a kiss"
Why do you have to be so damn adorable? You walked over to the archangel to give him a peck on the cheek. But he turned his head so that your lips were touching. The kiss suddenly became more passionate. Soon after you both broke away because you remembered you need to breathe.
Gabriel? "Yes (yn)? I love you.
"I love you too my lil cupcake!" You smiled and kissed the angel again.
No need to worry about sleeping alone anymore.
                      The end
Hope you enjoyed! Request more one shots!