GabrielxReader/Birthday Surprise!

Itchy. Your entire body felt itchy. And your arms were very cold. hmmmm........ you remember going to sleep in a long sleeve shirt. But then again, you were cuddling with Gabriel. you tiredly got out of bed and tripped over nothing when you tried to walk. Your face met with the cold hard ground. you sat up the see you had on glass heels. very high heels. you quickly stood up and walked over to your floor length mirror. A huge smile appired on your face. your makeup was done to perfection, you hair was wavy and shiny. Like COMMERCIAL MODAL SHINE! there was not a hair put of place. you had on a long sparkly necklace, and there was a dazzling diamond crown on your head. And what you were wearing!! ohhhhhhh, you had on a poofy light pink ball gown that had diamonds all over the torso! 

 And what you were wearing!! ohhhhhhh, you had on a poofy light pink ball gown that had diamonds all over the torso! 

"You like that sugar plum?"

You jumped around to see your boyfriend standing there with that stupid little grin on his face. you ran over to his and kissed his lips. he tasted like candy.

"You did this all for me?"

"Of coarse honey! Now how about we go back to midlevel times so you can be treated like a real princess?"     

Oh this was going to be fun!