Cas x reader

Imagine drawing a picture of Cas and you kissing and he finds it.
---------------------
You were currently sitting at the bunkers library. You put on some music (of your choice). Sam and Dean were on a hunt, so you could play whatever you wished.
You had papers scattered all over the library's table, along with a pencil sharpener, colored pencils, and regular pencils. You were drawing A very realistic picture of Cas. Except, you were in the picture to. Kissing Cas. You have had the biggest crush on him since you first met him.
In the picture, Cas's wings were wrapped around you, he had one hand on the small of your back, and the other hand on your neck, tangled up in you hair.
You were paying so much attention to every detail, that you did not here the sound of wings coming from behind you. You felt someone touch your shoulder and you jumped and turned around to see who it was.
God Cas, you scared the crap out of me!
"I am truly sorry (yn). What are you drawing?" Cas tilted his head and furrowed his brows as he saw your drawing.
"In this picture we seem to be kissing."
You blushed hard.
Y-yeah, cas I-I've been meaning to tell you something for a while.
'I really li-'cas interrupted you with a passionate kiss. You quickly responded by putting your arms around his neck and playing with the hair at the bottom of his head.
"(Yn)" you make me so happy, I have always loved you and I will never stop, you are my sunshine, you are the love of my life, you are my soul mate."
You started to cry.
Oh cas, I love you so much!
You hugged cas as tightly as you could knowing it wouldn't hurt him.
"(Yn)? Will you be my girlfriend?"
Yes!
And with that being said, cas closed the space between you and him. The rest of the night was spent cuddeling, kissing, and you fell asleep spooning. Maby you can get something good out of being a hunter.
*Extended ending*
Sam and Dean walked in to find several pictures of you and cas together. Dean walked up to your room and took a peek inside. He smiled ear to ear like a idiot. And waddled off to his room saying they finally got together Sammy!