DEAN/He hears you singing

DEAN

You all have a couple days off from hunting and you were all chilling in separate bedrooms. Sam was reading, Dean was doing GOD KNOWS WHAT, probably watching the pizza man.  Again. And you were board out of you mind. so you decided to listen to some P!ATD. you turned on your iPod and selected Emperors New Clothes. As the song progressed, you started to full on belt it out. And DAM you hit every note with accuracy.

DEANS POV

I was in the middle of watching some, stuff, when I heard singing. I knew it was not Sam, other wise my ears would be bleeding, so I Wentz to y/n's room. sure enough there she was singing and listening to some stupid little boy band that's not Metallica. Wow she's really good.

All of the sudden I felt like I was falling. Next thing I knew I was in the ground. I looked up to see y/n standing in front of me with a smug little smile on her beautiful face.

"You need something Dean?'

"Um... nope, nothing. You have a really nice voice by the way."

YOUR POV

Dean got off the ground. He ran out of my room faster than Cas could disappear.

I'll talk to Dean later.

And you continued to sing. The next song that came on was Vampire Money.

Oh Dean, your going to like this one!