two

alexandra mellet

I sat beside grayson, not saying a word. I looked at him and he was just smiling, kill me now. I noticed everyone had safety glasses on and I didn't know where they were, I had to ask. "where are the safety glasses?"

"why baby girl, you scared you might get something in your eye." he chuckled.

"no, I don't wanna get into trouble."

"they are on the side of the table." he leaned over me and grabbed them, I placed them on and grayson started laughing.

"what." I spat.

"nothing , you just look terrible."

"thanks, might go cut now." I turned away to hide my smile.

"have fun, might as well neck yourself whilst you're at it." he bursts out laughing. the teacher stopped talking and attention pulled to us. I couldn't help but laugh at the teachers face he was giving us.

"grayson and alex, go wait outside please." grayson and I stood up and walked out of the classroom.

"thanks for that, two times today and it's because of you."

"that's how a roll, mole." I gave him a straight face, he's so lame ahah.

I sat down against the lockers by the door and grayson went into his locker considering it was close. I got out my phone and quickly checked if mum had texted, nope. grayson and I stayed in the hall for about twenty minutes before the teacher came out.

we got a lunch detention for next week and we were band from doing today's prac. We sat down at our desk and I put my head on The desk, he isn't talking to me now. he must of finally got the hint, "hey." he tapped on my shoulder, never mind.

I lift my head and gazed my eyes to his, "what could you possibly want now?"

"do you wanna have another think about tonight?"

"not really, just because I laughed with you doesn't mean we are friends or anything." I put my head back down.

"right, well we will become friends though."

"i'll decline, but thanks for the offer." the bell finally rang and I was walking out the gate when I was stopped by grayson.

"detention." he said pulling me back.

"you owe a pizza, I didn't do shit to get into a detention."

"like a date?"

"suddenly I dont like pizza anymore." I rolled my eyes. he laughed, I rejected him and he thinks its funny.

we walked in the library where a few other students were and we sat there for a long painful hour. "des missed." the teacher said and we all stood and collected our things.

grayson and I were both walking home, great. he doesn't know that I live next to him, I'm gonna take a different track so he doesn't find out. about forty minutes later I got home, what a screw over the other way took fifteen minutes.

I opened my door and went upstairs, my window faces their house and I don't have curtains yet. I went in my bathroom and shut the door and showered my self, I put on a large t-shirt and gym shorts and sat on the couch by the window looking at the teenagers arriving next door.