sixteen

alexandra mellet

today kian, ethan and grayson are hanging out. i'm staying home and doing homework, lame right?

I love the fact that they are good friends, I never knew though. they even have youtube videos together, now they know that I dont really watch all their videos. well mostly kian, cause I wasn't friends with the twins then.

I havent asked kian why he is here yet, or how he got my address. I dont know how long he is staying for, but he is crashing at mine.

grayson dolan

kian and I were in the creek swimming, ethan was sitting on the rock. "arent you coming in ethan?" kian asked.

"yeah, just give me a second." he answered back.

"aye grayson, do you think alex is hot?" kian whispered.

"yeah, I'm guess." I laughed nervously.

"don't tell but I wanna take her virginity." kian smirked.

little does he know, I already did... in my dreams that is. "did you guys ever get close like that?"

"a couple times, but i'm twenty-one and she's seventeen right so."

"didn't stop you from meredith." ethan spoke. fucking seriously ethan, didn't we just get past this.

ethan stood up and took his shirt of then jumped in, we spent the day exploring and swimming. we were just doing boy things around the woods.

when it started getting dark we got our things and began walking home. "wanna chill tonight and have a bonfire?" I suggested.

"yeah, alex should come?" kian suggested.

"obviously." ethan said walking ahead of us, I don't know if it was meredith or alex honestly, but ethan was pissed.

"whats up his ass?" kian whispered to me.

"well meredith... and today you were talking about alex alot, I dont think you know that her and ethan are dating." I said.

"they are?" he choked.

"yeah, so today when you were saying you were in love with her and that you wanted to take her virginity, he was getting pissed..."

"I never knew, I feel like an idiot."

"it's okay, he will get over it." I laughed and we continued to walk. we made it back and kian and ethan walked to alex's, but I went home.

ethan dolan

"alex?" I knocked at the door.

"hey uh ethan, im sorry about what I said about alex today. I didn't know you and her were dating. she never told me she was in a relationship." kian frowned.

"it's okay."

"good, I wouldn't want such a stupid thing to ruin a friendship." he smiled then alex opened the door.

I smiled and she pulled me into a hug, then kian. kian walked in and she kissed me, "kian knows." I whispered.

"oh okay." she laughed and we walked in.

-

we made a bonfire in my backyard, me and alex were hugging on one chair and the other two had there own.

"alex wanna sing us a song?" kian asked.

"I dont sing anymore.." she got embarrassed, I could tell.