eighteen

grayson dolan

I woke up, looking beside me to notice the bed untouched. she didn't sleep in here, why do I have to stuff shit up for her and ethan.

"fuckkkkk." I heard her whisper scream, I laughed quietly. she was fake crying, I slowly unzipped the tent.

I was sneaking behind her and and I stood on a crunchy leaf. "morning grayson." she smiled without turning.

"fucking stupid leaves." I laughed.

"how was your sleep?" I asked.

"it could have been better, how did you sleep?" I asked.

"I didn't." she answered, shrugging.

"oh, are you okay?" I asked, taking a seat on the chair by the fire.

"I don't know how to explain how I fell anymore." she looked at me.

"why is that?"

"dont worry, do you want breakfast?" she asked with a smile.

"yeah, I am gonna go check out the water temperature." I walked down and felt the creek, surprisingly it wasn't freezing and it was actually nice and warm.

"how is it?" she laughed.

"amazing." I laughed back.

"guess we will have to go for a dip later." she smiled whilst turning over the eggs.

"nude." I smirked.

"not nude." she rolled her eyes, smiling. I really couldn't tell if I took affect on her or if she was literally laughing at me.

"it was worth a try." I laughed, jokingly... kinda.

-

"can you grab my towel on the way down?" alex yelled, she was swimming already.

"yep, do you want a drink?" I yelled back.

"beer." I yelled back.

"yeah, I remember!" I chuckled, I grabbed our towels and two beers before walking down to her and the water.

-

three hours later we've had a few drinks and we are still chilling in the water.

"if you look into the water where on my body can you see up to?" I asked.

"above belly button." she answered.

"good," I pulled of my boxers and throw them out onto a rock.

"GRAYSONOMGHJKK-"

"AHAHAHAAH."

"why?" She asked, laughing.

"it feels amazing, I feel like a frog." I smiled.

"that's what ethan said in your vid a while back?"

"yep and its true, give em a try."

alexandra mellet

"keep dreaming dolan." I rolled my eyes and grabbed another beer.

he went under the water, stood up to see if I could see him but I couldn't. "seriously grayson." I sighed, kicking my feet around to find him.

something grabbed my leg, obviously it was grayson and he pulled me under. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling underwater, I swam to the surface and he followed.

"it's not funny." I pushed him away.

"it's hilarious." he laughed.

"you are so annoying." I splashed water at his face.