Chapter Eleven

Today was Saturday and I picked up Arabella at her house. Mr and Mrs Windsor were happy about me having her and now that they’re not with the social services they didn’t have to ask them for their approval.

As we started walking everything became awkward and the silence between us could be cut with a knife. I offered to take her bag but she shook my hand off. I sighed and continued walking. “Are you excited about this sleepover?” I asked trying to clear this awkward tension in the air.

“Yeah I guess so, is Liam going to be there?” she asked and I can tell she was excited and I think maybe she likes him back too.

“Do you fancy this boy?” I giggled and she blushed.

“No…”

“You do so aw! Don’t worry I approve,” I grinned.

“Mum that’s disgusting, I don’t fancy him! Okay…I do…a little bit,” she blushed and I awed cuddling her into my side.

“He will ask you tonight,” I said.

“No he won’t.” she said and I smiled looking at her.

“Well tonight you will tell me everything okay?” I asked and she nodded her head and we walked to the house.

We got back to the house and as we walked in Liam was already waiting smiling at Arabella. “Arabella why don’t I take your stuff to my room where you will be staying in okay?” I asked and she gave me her bag as I left them to it and into my room. As I was about to walk out the room Kellin popped out of nowhere and slammed his lips on mine as he closed the door behind him and laid me down on my bed. I had my arms round his neck as he pulled me closer by the waist. “That was great!” I moaned as he tickled my neck with sweet kisses.

“I know but it sucks that we have to hide and there’s children around the house.” He said and we got up and sorted ourselves out. I looked at myself and saw a purple mark on my neck.

“KELLIN!” I shouted and I turned round to see him already gone. That dick! I let my black hair down and thankfully it covered my neck.

I ran downstairs and saw Rowan looking at the computer. “Honey do you know where Kellin is?” I asked but he shrugged his shoulders and I walked round the house to find out he wasn’t found. I looked into Copeland’s room and there he was singing a lullaby to Copeland over her cot. I leaned on the side of the door and closed my eyes listening to his angelic voice. “Goodnight sweetie,” he said and kissed her forehead and as he turned round he jumped. I covered my hand over my mouth to laugh at him. We walked out the room and he slapped my shoulder gently. “Don’t scare me like that!” he breathed and I laughed.

“Sorry I was just listening to you singing a lullaby to her, it’s cute!” I gushed and he smiled coming closer to me.

“Whenever I’m home I always sing to her before she sleeps.” he said and I awed at him. He kissed me quickly and we thought about scaring Liam and Arabella. I used my fingers to count up to 3 and as we scared them they looked at us with puffy red lips. They both blushed and I awkwardly walked away leaving the door wide open.

“I want this door to be wide open the whole time until bedtime children!” I shouted from down the hall. “Wow it’s weird being a mum,” I said.

“I know but it will work out in the end. You guys seem to hit it off though already,” he said and I nodded my head.

“We have like a special bond I rather her to be with the adopted parents, I’m not ready to look after her just yet,” I said looking down.

“I understand but don’t worry everything is going to be okay.” he said and I hugged him.

It was late at night and everyone went to bed and I wanted to talk to Arabella about Liam. She’s going to be a teenager soon and I don’t know what’s going to happen in the future. “Is Liam a good kisser?” I asked and she giggled into my chest in the bed.

“To be honest yes but it wasn’t tongues because that’s disgusting,” she said and I giggled.

“Good because I don’t want my baby girl growing up too quick,” I said.

“I go out with him now,” she said.

“What did I tell you huh?” I laughed and she giggled and I can tell that’s she’s blushing.

“Happy we’re talking and seeing each other, you’re a fun mum and I want to see you more,” she said and I sniffled.

“I want to see you more too baby girl, I love you so much.”

“I love you too mum.”